Photo

Why We Can't Remove Schematics From The Benchs?

Bench schematics

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Edward Nightfall

Edward Nightfall
  • 106 posts

I have some schematics in my benchs i don't like,so why we don't have a button or a menu to remove some of them from the benchs?Of course it could have a cost but....anyway what you think guys?

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Why remove them? What benefit does that have? If a schematic is unlocked, it doesn't take up a space in your inventory and you never have to craft the item

Misterlol

Misterlol
  • 28 posts

Serves no purpose to be able to remove em. If the possibility to remove existed people would just accidentally remove the wrong ones and come cry here :)

However, maybe a better way to sort the schematics? Like only display certain level-ranges etc, like in the upcoming inventory changes. That could be useful, although marginally so since you wouldn't craft _that_ often.

JHPinto

JHPinto
  • 619 posts

Totally agree, except for the cost of it. No reason why it shouldn't be free. I even suggested at the old forum that we should have the possibility to relock schems that we don't use anymore, in that way giving us a way to solve accidental unlocking.

It does bothers me not to be able to keep my benches "clean" since sometimes it takes me some time to figure out the better schem to use for a particular purpose with all the "garbage" I have in there. 

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

A cost to remove a schematic? Why don't we just start charging 1 fuel per item you try to recycle/delete.

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 545 posts

I like collecting em, it lets me hoard something without taking up inventory space.

Gotta catch em all!

JonCorleone

JonCorleone
  • 452 posts

Maybe it would be more interesting, to add the removed schematic back to your inventory.

Then we could trade them or hand them out to low level Alliance members.

JHPinto

JHPinto
  • 619 posts

Maybe it would be more interesting, to add the removed schematic back to your inventory.

Then we could trade them or hand them out to low level Alliance members.

In other words, but that's what I was talking about :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bench, schematics