Photo

Has Anyone Else Bothered To Remove Junk?

junk remove In-game

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Keylan

Keylan
  • 40 posts

I also removed my junk in a haste, eventually missing out on some resources as my containers were full already. 
Tried to time it so that by morning when I log in I could upgrade something and finish the job.
Failed.

But the fuel was nice!

ZOROSE

ZOROSE
  • 11 posts

all cleared but I still feel my compound could be tidier :/

LindenBrah

LindenBrah
  • 241 posts

the oragne fuel generator gets in the way lmao :L

tor

tor
  • 10 posts

Removed all the junk as soon as i could, gets you a ton of resources and fuel at the beginning of the game and unlocks the generator which helps speed up returns and builds. :)

meropo

meropo
  • 198 posts
I've removed a few it never bothered me.

Lone Wilf

Lone Wilf
  • 6 posts

Get it outta there. Can't think of a reason not to.

cammcken

cammcken
  • 9 posts

James-

Leaving junk around your compound will actually help the raiders. It'll give them somehing to hide behind (as your defenders shoot at them) as they approach your compound.

Clear it all out and have nothing but an open field. The raiders will have to cross the open area to get to your compound, giving you an excellent chance of taking them out as they approach.

Cheers!

Can you confirm this? Does it provide low cover, moderate cover, or good cover? I use junk in my defences too— connect them with barriers and they can be part of your wall.

Mike B

Mike B
  • 42 posts

Can you confirm this? Does it provide low cover, moderate cover, or good cover? I use junk in my defences too— connect them with barriers and they can be part of your wall.

Actually not, the only elements raiders can protect themselves behind (outside of green zone) are compound barricades.

Edited by Mike B, 17 June 2015 - 09:00 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: junk, remove, In-game