Photo

Art: Ucpd Recon

UCPDrecon lineking vector last stand dead zone art UCPD alliance girl with gun scar h red polo art

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

Haha :D

:D

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

thanks to all for replies

new art coming this week

Chris_Redfield

Chris_Redfield
  • 146 posts

Hey Korbak,

Is it also possible for you to make a Channel Art for my YouTube Channel?

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

Hey Korbak,

Is it also possible for you to make a Channel Art for my YouTube Channel?

Hello Chris all is possible

Chris_Redfield

Chris_Redfield
  • 146 posts

Hello Chris all is possible

Thanks man...I'll send you in the details just a bit later. Any way to contact you?

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

Thanks man...I'll send you in the details just a bit later. Any way to contact you?

http://www.formspring.me/Korbak formspring

https://twitter.com/SheriffKorbak twitter

http://www.behance.net/Lineking behance

use anything you prefer

Edited by Korbak, 19 June 2013 - 11:17 AM.

Lisa

Lisa
  • 6 posts

Very nice work, Korbak. Recon female is my personal favourite :)

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

Very nice work, Korbak. Recon female is my personal favourite :)

thank you Lisa, going to draw your developters team too but didn't have any of your photos LOL

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

:P

zulchi

zulchi
  • 72 posts

wow korba, incredibly sweet artwork, really liked the female recon :D

and its amazing that you are able to make such vector art with a mouse. i thought u were using wacom's pen tablets or something.  

i was hoping that the buildings would have a series of changes as they were being built-up... right now there is just a simple completion bar. it would be nicer to see "age of empires" like changes to the the buildings as they progressed, many of the buildings dont seem so different when they are upgraded. perhaps you could come up with some concept art for the buildings, korbak 

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

wow korba, incredibly sweet artwork, really liked the female recon :D

and its amazing that you are able to make such vector art with a mouse. i thought u were using wacom's pen tablets or something.  

i was hoping that the buildings would have a series of changes as they were being built-up... right now there is just a simple completion bar. it would be nicer to see "age of empires" like changes to the the buildings as they progressed, many of the buildings dont seem so different when they are upgraded. perhaps you could come up with some concept art for the buildings, korbak 

Thank you for warm words and about your suggestion I think Con not interested in that

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UCPDrecon, lineking, vector, last stand dead zone art, UCPD alliance, girl with gun, scar h, red polo, art