Photo

Leftover Beacon Parts

beacon parts

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

B_S

B_S
  • 37 posts

Con: do we have any need for our leftover beacon parts?  With the new medical items, it would be nice to know if it's safe to clean beacon parts out of our inventories.  Thanks.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Until we know what is going to happen with the beacon, it might be worth keeping them. If the beacon can be damaged, we could need the spare parts to repair it.

Or it could be completely fine to trash the spares, until we get an answer/update from the Developers about what the Beacon will do, I can't say for sure either way

mobius_13

mobius_13
  • 33 posts

is it just me or we stopped getting beacon parts?

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,224 posts

Eh, I dumped my beacon parts to make a room in my inventory. If Con makes them useful after all, though, I'm screwed.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

If the Beacon was something that could be damaged -- the parts would still be appearing

If the Beacon was something that can/will be built by people at a later date (as part of the alliance system for example) -- the parts would still be appearing, or they will reappear when they implement the change that makes the beacon useful, or the beacon will not use "beacon parts" if it becomes a non-event building.

Bottom line -- it's unlikely that the parts will be used again, but if you have the space, it won't hurt to hold onto them.

JonCorleone

JonCorleone
  • 452 posts

Well, I could see these parts as a future swag item that we could show off to noobs (kinda like the pumpkins and the Z-mas items).

Edit: This is a point I sort of stole from another thread a while ago

Edited by JonCorleone, 16 May 2013 - 02:22 AM.

Jack Bomber

Jack Bomber
  • 65 posts

I have 24 Pumpkins, since theyre seasonal, they may reuse them.

Cytroghost

Cytroghost
  • 144 posts

eh ... keepin' or disposing is not a matter ! If there's somethin' happen with the Beacon (or other things) Con will create some appropriate conditions so that we can finish what is requested to do. So there's no need to worry 'bout this !

+ Keepin' them ? That's cool, there might be somethin' useful with them in the future, who know ... ! I think Con know this leftover-issue and might create somethin' awesome with those --> Only good for those who still have 150 ~ 300 free slots.

+ Disposing them ? That's ok too, they might be useless now, which makes it so stupid that we let those leftovers consume the precious space of inventory ! We can find them in the future again, that's Con's job to make conditions. --> Good for everybody, not have to wonder 'bout those dumbs anymore !

Edited by Cytroghost, 17 May 2013 - 02:22 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beacon, parts