Photo

Removing Unlock Option For Previously Unlocked Schematics

schematics unlock remove

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gunshot08

Gunshot08
  • 38 posts

I have brought this up before on the old forums and someone has probably brought it up on the new forums already, but I wasn't able to find it in my search of the threads.

I would like to see the unlock option removed for schematics that are already unlocked. It seems like a simple enough change to impliment, and would be a nice, small, positive change. I was really hoping that this change might have come with the updates to inventory to be honest.

People have suggested things like unlocking a schematic more than once makes it better, etc., but I would only like to see the unlock option removed if you already know that particular recipe.

Anyways, if you're tired of having to remember or checking crafting before unlocking or disposing of schematics, please support this thread and keep it going so Con will pay more attention to it. ;)

Thanks.

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

2 rep and no replies, seems legit. Anyways, from what I've experienced, unless you looted the schematic multiple times before looting it, that'll be all you'll loot if you unlock one and get rid of the rest.

<Looting Schematic Multiple Times until Unlocked, No More Looting of that Specific Schematic>

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

Removing the chance of finding schematics that you've already unlocked would be a bad idea. Schematics have trade value; finding a duplicate of a valuable schematic is a good thing.

Gunshot08

Gunshot08
  • 38 posts

Removing the chance of finding schematics that you've already unlocked would be a bad idea. Schematics have trade value; finding a duplicate of a valuable schematic is a good thing.

Yeah I agree. I would just like for the unlock option to be removed if you already know that schematic.
Extra scar, sword, and m24 schems are always nice ^.^

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,224 posts

It would also be nice if we could stack identical schematics. I've got multiple identical schematics, each taking up and inventory space.

Aruula

Aruula
  • 42 posts

I agree for a option to see if we have already unlocked this schematic or not. Last time I unlocked a schematic twice. The second one I could  trade without this double unlock.

And as suggest, if you find the same schematic again and if you unlock them one time more, the item could gain 1 lvl up in crafting. (up to the max lvl from the item or max 5 times)

Example: schematic lvl 7 weapon/gear, you find the same schematic one time more and unlock them, the new craftable item could get lvl 8 now.

And yes, stack the identical schematics would be also nice ... to save some inv slots for all this new medical stuff ...

sry for my english, it´s not my native language

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: schematics, unlock, remove