Photo

Rush In Infected Defence

defence

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

FlyingNinjaBoar

FlyingNinjaBoar
  • 395 posts

it is kinda boring to wait 4 mins for my lvl 24 infected defence . why can't we get an Rush/Red Panic during a Infected Defence? they are just dripping in 1 by 1 and really boring to watch for 4 mins. i can go and do something else but the Infected Defence is just to easy. maybe how higher your lvl how more zeds and how more change u got to get an Rush/Red Panic.

THIS IS AN RAW IDEA

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

Already suggested, you are spewing out ideas all over the place.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts
Uhmm, I'm already getting 45k XP from zed raids (with double XP bonus), this could make leveling easier.

Aime

Aime
  • 47 posts

Uhmm, I'm already getting 45k XP from zed raids (with double XP bonus), this could make leveling easier.

I'm channeling the Zombies trough the building out in the middle door to a baricaded yard with some baricade "catwalk".. My survivors are standing near the front building wall, so all Zombie running trough the "cat walk" gets critical shoted in the back..

To make things intresting, I would cancel AI to pass baricades if there is a free way to the survivor.. because Zombies don't think they just directly go for living flash, they dont know if you open a gate or not.

The swarm should still be from all side continiusly producing Zombies atlest, there are enough "living" zombie number as the dificulity level of the raid.

FlyingNinjaBoar

FlyingNinjaBoar
  • 395 posts

I'm channeling the Zombies trough the building out in the middle door to a baricaded yard with some baricade "catwalk".. My survivors are standing near the front building wall, so all Zombie running trough the "cat walk" gets critical shoted in the back..

that defence sounds really weak against raiders

FlyingNinjaBoar

FlyingNinjaBoar
  • 395 posts

that defence sounds really weak against raiders

FlyingNinjaBoar

FlyingNinjaBoar
  • 395 posts

Already suggested, you are spewing out ideas all over the place.

i am just suggesting my idea i breed on when i sleep :P, and the reason many ppl suggest this is cus it is awsome :P

crunt

crunt
  • 142 posts

To make things intresting, I would cancel AI to pass baricades if there is a free way to the survivor.. because Zombies don't think they just directly go for living flash, they dont know if you open a gate or not.

The swarm should still be from all side continiusly producing Zombies atlest, there are enough "living" zombie number as the dificulity level of the raid.

Actually I've found they do go for an open gate. I found a weird quirk: My set-up I have a gate and a couple of barricades round the top entrance but no-one protecting it. However if I do send some survivors up there during a zed raid and open the gate all the zombies will run toward them. More than 1/2 the time if I then shut the gate, the zeds will stop dead (excuse the pun) and stand there waiting to get shot. Not only the ones already on screen but also the ones spawning. I can end up with dozens standing around just out of range. As soon as I open the gate again they rush in.

Oddest thing about this quirk is that it only affects the zeds spawning round the top. The ones at the bottom run in as usual.

FlyingNinjaBoar

FlyingNinjaBoar
  • 395 posts

that is quite good actually, i took the baseplan of Mother in my compound with tower range of 43 no1 is getting close and the whole spawn area is covered 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: defence