Photo

I Need Recovery, Stat!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CheshireGray

CheshireGray
  • 71 posts

Felt it should be noted that under the current rules for obtainment of the achievement, this is no longer achievable, as you cannot speed up an injury anymore. Attempted to use fuel on a minor injury (20 fuel) just to check, no dice.

Possible solution could be to change it to using fuel to "Treat Now" an injury, or simply scrap the achievement entirely.Seems pointless to have a defunct achievement display, and may irritate completionists. 

Arthur_Bishop

Arthur_Bishop
  • 226 posts

Con acknowledged that they would change the achievement one of these days, but it was likely not a priority when injuries shipped.

Smiley

Smiley
  • 71 posts

I like this achievement.

Untitled_91.jpg

Edited by Smiley, 26 May 2013 - 07:48 PM.

LindenBrah

LindenBrah
  • 241 posts

weel das tew bad cauz i alredy got dat ashifemunt!!!! LOL sorry

Northdude

Northdude
  • 31 posts

took me a while to figure out why i was spending fuel like crazy without getting the achievement. its been 2 years. Can we please fix the achievement list so only those still possible are activated? e.g. friends on kongregate should be disabled.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
At least I didn't use any fuel for that achievement, besides, I always thought it was a waste of fuel, 20 for a small injury when you can craft bandages for free with the exception of cloth and cloth items (I think mainly thread.)

Edited by SpicyBlobs, 07 March 2015 - 08:57 PM.