Photo

Target Practice

Books

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Smiley

Smiley
  • 71 posts

For the achievements involving a high number of kills of rare encounters such as military I would suggest getting a hold of the book: Martial Law in the Apocalypse which will increase your encounters with these hard to find zombies.

HAPPY HUNTING

Emnity

Emnity
  • 273 posts

I've been using this book since day one of the book release. It also counts towards the achievement of days played while using a challenge book. After 7 days played in game using a challenge book, you get the "ultimate challenge achievement."

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

I've been using this book since day one of the book release. It also counts towards the achievement of days played while using a challenge book. After 7 days played in game using a challenge book, you get the "ultimate challenge achievement."

ehhh there's alot of challenge books that you can use for that...the best one is survivor psychology, which is one of the best books in the game :D ...but things like chinashop are also okay :/ , so yea, that 7 day achievement is easy to get

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 13 April 2013 - 09:31 AM.

Emnity

Emnity
  • 273 posts

ehhh there's alot of challenge books that you can use for that...the best one is survivor psychology, which is like one of the best books in the game :D ...but things like chinashop are also okay :/ , so yea, that 7 day achievement is easy to get

Oh sure there's plenty of challenge books, I was relating to this thread specifically though as the book is good for exp and to get the challenge done.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Books