Photo

Connection Issues [ 21st Jan 2015 ]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

We're aware that some players are having issues connecting to the game and that some elements are timing out. 

We're working with our service providers to try and find a solution as soon as possible. 

Thee_Aj

Thee_Aj
  • 31 posts

ok good. I hope you guys fix it. Your the best Con. You always try to fix our problems. I like that.

erinlg1

erinlg1
  • 1 posts

I really enjoyed this game while it worked. Now I can't do anything without it timing out and loosing all of the progress, loot, experience, etc. I've tried all of the tips that were provided in the tech support forums to no avail. I'm not going to waste any more time on this game until the bugs are worked out. Hopefully it'll be soon. 

danny white

danny white
  • 14 posts

today the 23rd i wasnt hvnt issues till now  it stuck on connecting to yahoo :(

fluges

fluges
  • 7 posts

I was fine on the 21st, but havn't been able to get on the past 2 days.  

Everything seems to load properly, but when the game comes up I get a black screen.

Only thing visible are the header (get more fuel, etc) and the footer (game logo, et al).

Rubberduck

Rubberduck
  • 3 posts

is there any feedback on when this awesome game will be back up and running?

AjaTau

AjaTau
  • 2 posts

Also daily player, but game won't load either in chrome or internet explorer for past 4 days. The Last Stand Dead is only game I am having problems with. Sad as each day goes by my survivors need food and water.

dollparts

dollparts
  • 2 posts

2 days and counting, not able to connect. Black screen with header....getting frustrated.

dollparts

dollparts
  • 2 posts

We're aware that some players are having issues connecting to the game and that some elements are timing out. 

We're working with our service providers to try and find a solution as soon as possible. 

What's up with some updates on the game Con?

SgtSam

SgtSam
  • 3 posts

have not been able to connect since 21 Jan.  Used to play game everyday. Hope it gets fixed

THE CAMANDO

THE CAMANDO
  • 49 posts

GDAY

I cant log in tonight,,,,,been getting an unusal error message !!  any ideas what this problem is and how or when it will be sorted out !!

The message in start up page reads as follows.

"Connection Error

There was a problem connecting to the game server. The connection may have timed out.

If problems persist,please contact the game developers."

thanks

THE CAMANDO

THE CAMANDO
  • 49 posts

12 hrs later still getting same message ,,still cant log in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,any chance a mod can reply ???  please

THE CAMANDO

THE CAMANDO
  • 49 posts

24 hrs now still cant log in using windows explorer or google chrome !!!   :(

Missy259274

Missy259274
  • 2 posts
App not Authorized

The Last Stand: Dead Zone Facebook Application has not been authorized. 
Change the authorization settings, or reinstall the application.

That is what it says when I try to play

jhunter442

jhunter442
  • 4 posts

ok good. I hope you guys fix it. Your the best Con. You always try to fix our problems. I like that.

I really enjoyed this game but now it starts and stops and it is starting to make me sick. The people walk in spirts and it is just to hard to play now. Someone needs to fix thiyou cant play if it keeps stoping for 5 or 10 sec at a time then jumping in plce it is to quick and I keep getting killed. 

Guldbrandsen

Guldbrandsen
  • 1 posts

Cant you please fix the problem as it still persists for me and my buddies? We really liked the game and some time have passed now.. we cant get further than the "connecting to server" PLease try to solve this server problem as quick as you can!
Oh and instead of doing a new update, why not solve this technical issue first so everyone can play?
Thanks Con!

LadyKatG

LadyKatG
  • 1 posts

I have not been able to access the game for the past 2 weeks. I keep getting the message

"There was a problem connecting to the game server. The connection may have timed out. If the problem persists, contact the developers."  I'm hoping that all my people aren't dead and my compound destroyed! Any idea when the connection issues will be fixed?

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

The team over at our third party server provider are on the case. The problem seems to have been isolated to a few machine. They're working on isolating and rebooting the offending machines over the next 24 hours, hopefully we should see an improvement.

For those with App Not Authorized issues. Go to this page and launch the game from there: https://www.facebook...stand-deadzone/

THE CAMANDO

THE CAMANDO
  • 49 posts

gday CON  

glad your on to the problem,,,,,as of now im still unable to log in !! ie 10 pm aussie time   i hopefully after work tommororow it wil lbe sorted

cheers

CAMANDO

YSFKBDY

YSFKBDY
  • 3 posts

I am playing this game on FB, and i got this terrible lagging. Is this because of the problem you mentioned or something else? I've tried every browser on 2 different computers and nothing changed. :(

Because of this huge lagging I can not play missions by myself but only send my survivors to missions automatically.

I hope this problem connected with the third party server provider and they solve it quickly.

Regards. :)