Photo

Connection Issues [ 21st Jan 2015 ]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

dagendo

dagendo
  • 1 posts

Hi there CON!

I'm having problem when try to connect to dead zone server. The load bar on the bottom freezes and after a while a message pop up which says the connection may have timed out. Tried on Fb, armorgames and kongregate and also various browsers, but it's the same. Any tips?

Thanks!

THE CAMANDO

THE CAMANDO
  • 49 posts

THE CAMANDO

THE CAMANDO
  • 49 posts

i posted a screen shot of error message im still getting above  ^^^^^,,  but the pics seems to disapear once i reload page ????  damn computer technology temprimental !!

Rubberduck

Rubberduck
  • 3 posts

still no improvement on getting on the game from the uk!

baltimorebyron

baltimorebyron
  • 1 posts

It has been about a week or so  now and I still cant connect to the game

THE CAMANDO

THE CAMANDO
  • 49 posts

yep i still cant log into this game.....CON any updates on whats happening re solving this issue,,been nearly a full week now !!  :(

joeni

joeni
  • 5 posts

i have not been able to play my game in two days loading is fine then when it get connecting to the server the orange bar doesn't get very far then it give me the option to try and reconnect i do that but nothing happens.... I have not had this prob before 

bumbawoman

bumbawoman
  • 1 posts

hi con...its been over 2 weeks since I have been able to play.. It makes me very sad because its not often I find a game I truly enjoy...please please please fix this connection to server problem...

AjaTau

AjaTau
  • 2 posts

Same problem Connection Error......If problem persists, contact game developer. Also since Jan. can't log on. Been playing well over a yr. give or take. Nothing on my computer has changed. I found if I turn off my antivirus it allows me to connect, then I have to immediately turn on my antivirus. Then I can play a bit and it errors me out again,  and to connect again I have to keep doing the same thing over and over till I am over it. At least my survivors get food and water to survive this way. The only problem is I am at risk of getting a virus turning my antivirus on and off. Hope you get it fixed soon Con. Just FYI out there so may you can feed and water your survivors being we worked so hard to get where we are at. Good luck all.

THE CAMANDO

THE CAMANDO
  • 49 posts

CON !!!  any updates re this issue  ie connection issue.............  still cant log in       please provide us an update !!!

joeni

joeni
  • 5 posts

We're aware that some players are having issues connecting to the game and that some elements are timing out. 

We're working with our service providers to try and find a solution as soon as possible. 

joeni

joeni
  • 5 posts

We're aware that some players are having issues connecting to the game and that some elements are timing out. 

We're working with our service providers to try and find a solution as soon as possible. 

are u all gonna fix this prob anytime soon? I missing out on the bounties and helping with the war my people are prob dying of no food or water... it loads the assets and then when it tries to connect to server it stops half way thru then it tells me it may have timed out and if  this keeps up contact developers 

Frankie The B

Frankie The B
  • 3 posts

I am having issues logging on via Facebook. I am getting the following error:

Already Online

You are already signed into The Last Stand: Dead Zone.

If you have the game open in another tab or browser, please close it and try again. Alternatively, try signing in again in a few minutes.

I do not have another instance open. This has been going on for two days. I have tried multiple time today. I have cleared my browser cache and restarted my machine still not able to get in. Please advise.

FB

A SERBIAN DUDE

A SERBIAN DUDE
  • 35 posts

still being dc┬┤ted.... 

cpache

cpache
  • 3 posts

I really enjoy this game, it is sad that the same problems keep occurring, it has come to the point where I no longer have the patience to keep reloading again and again in the hope that I will get 30 minutes or so gaming, so adios amigos as I can no longer bear it.

dozr

dozr
  • 6 posts

dozr level 50 im having problems connecting thru facebook it keeps sayin connecting to server can please fix

joeni

joeni
  • 5 posts

still not able to get into the game its almost a wk now is this issue gonna be fixed anytime soon

andrew1190

andrew1190
  • 2 posts

I keep getting the connection error can you fixed it my id is fb100004065218839

THE CAMANDO

THE CAMANDO
  • 49 posts

been 2 weeks here since i can log in,,,,,,,,same message cant connect to server,,please contact developers for help,,,,,  !!  lol   damn joke !!!!!

Rubberduck

Rubberduck
  • 3 posts

really disappointed this isnt back up and running, is there any feedback on when we are going to be back online?