Photo

Connection Issues [ 21st Jan 2015 ]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

BLAZE

BLAZE
  • 3 posts

hello Con, today is 2/19/15 and I am having a hard time logging in today.  Is it just me or are other people having this issue too? Also for the past month or so I havent been able to complete bounties because of the game freezing or taking forever to load zones/areas.

Edited by BLAZE, 19 February 2015 - 11:35 PM.

jonlollypops

jonlollypops
  • 1 posts

hello, i've been trying to play last stand and for about a month it's been telling me that it could not connect to the server. I've tried using different computers but the problem is on your end. i really love this game. thank you. :)

dejarayne

dejarayne
  • 9 posts

im havin issues with staying connected in the last 24 hours my game missions have stopped 10 times at least!!!! that's making it hard to get things I need complete mission and bounties...please help with this issue it only happens wen I play this game.. I have to completely leave the game and come back in and lose everything aqnd have to wait till times up before I can go back out

redkillerz64

redkillerz64
  • 3 posts

con any news when this is gonna be fixed its beyond a joke now all i want to do is play the game but I cant because I keep being disconnected ans its becoming extremely annoying its my favourite game and all I want to do is just enjoy it thanks please let us know when its gonna be fixed I miss playing this game

Sid

Sid
  • 1 posts

Hello, I just wanted to make note that the issue is still not fixed. It is coming up on 24 hours with out being able to connect which obviously puts a strain on food and water as well as drastically reducing the capability of resource gathering, crafting and other aspects of the game.

CatBad

CatBad
  • 5 posts

03/07/15 - not able to log on for over 72 hours now. is there any hope of a fix?

leviscythe79

leviscythe79
  • 6 posts

We're aware that some players are having issues connecting to the game and that some elements are timing out. 

We're working with our service providers to try and find a solution as soon as possible. 

Yeah like the disconnection errors are getting frequent and multiplying as day goes by, not to mention the lag and other bugs. I always enjoy playing TL :DZ but if these keeps up <sigh!> I wonder how the paying players feels about it.....hmmmm....

leviscythe79

leviscythe79
  • 6 posts

Hello, I just wanted to make note that the issue is still not fixed. It is coming up on 24 hours with out being able to connect which obviously puts a strain on food and water as well as drastically reducing the capability of resource gathering, crafting and other aspects of the game.

Maybe they're are doing it on purpose? kinda like the behaviour of HERC in the story....ehehehehe

leviscythe79

leviscythe79
  • 6 posts

Maybe they're are doing it on purpose? kinda like the behaviour of HERC in the story....ehehehehe

CatBad

CatBad
  • 5 posts

03/07/15 - not able to log on for over 72 hours now. is there any hope of a fix?

4 days now with the same connection error.

DRAGONKNIGHT

DRAGONKNIGHT
  • 2 posts

I really like this game and I been trying to overlook getting booted from game cuz it locks up or needs to recover page, but I loose items I earned etc n it still counts cuz they are in route back but im out of items etc,and when im doin a kill event it does it a lot so I loose time or fuel that ive used tons of just to try n complete events im close to quiting :(

CatBad

CatBad
  • 5 posts

4 days now with the same connection error.

5 days, can not connect to server...come on con. is there any hope here? or should I find another game to play?

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

We're looking into it. 

All of our servers are run by a third party, which unlike us is a very large organization. As a result it can take some time to get answers.

In the meantime, I'm going to start another thread to get a consolidated list of the issues from you guys. We can't fix the problem if we're not getting a clear picture of what's happening from you guys.

Feedback here -> http://forum.conarti...connects/page-0