Photo

Is There A Limited Number Of Survivors ?

survivors number question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

serraf

serraf
  • 12 posts

Hi everybody !

I would like to know it there is a limited number of survivors in the game.

I ask it because my "blue bar" is full and all the requierments are done to see new survivor coming but nothing happens.

So far I have 10 survivors.

If i effectively reached the maximum, maybe it would be clearer just to remove the blue bar when the maximum number is reached, no ?

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts
The maximum amount of survivors is 10

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

10 beds = 10 survivors.

When you reach max the blue bar stays full and all numerical requirements disappear.  At that point personally I found it obvious that the maximum had been reached.   Removing the blue bar entirely is probably a decent amount of work while, removing the numbers and keeping the bars at max achieves the same goal (indicating that you're at max).

That being said, it wouldn't be a bad idea for it to say "Maximum survivors reached" in the dialogue area in the bottom of that box.

serraf

serraf
  • 12 posts

Thanks for the answers.

Actually I hoped there were some new improvements for beds after the completion of the blue bar :/

That would be cool to evolve level 5 bed into Bunk Beds to save space in the indoor area of the camp ( to put  more storages inside, easier to defend ) or something like King size beds to increase moral...

Anyway, thanks for you quick reply.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: survivors, number, question