Photo

Cannot Select Different Survivors In Mission

survivors mission

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jwallaceks

jwallaceks
  • 1 posts

This has happened a couple times now (on a couple separate computers), but when I'm on a mission, all of a sudden the game won't let me select different survivors. I can only manipulate the survivor I had selected. I try clicking on survivors, using number shortcuts, button mashing  - anything and everything - and still nothing. 

The maddening this about that is both times all my survivors have been incapacitated, leading me to 1)Fail the mission, 2)Be locked out of that location for 22 hours, 3)Have to spend fuel or other resources trying to treat serious injuries received 4)be very frustrated.

Can you please work to fix this - and also, I think it fair that my account be compensated for the resources/time lost due to this bug.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Hey jwall, 

Can you tell us a bit more about your setup?

1. What sort of computer are you playing on?

2. Are you using a mouse?

3. What browser are you using?

4. What version of Flash are you running? http://helpx.adobe.c...ash-player.html

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts

This has happened a couple times now (on a couple separate computers), but when I'm on a mission, all of a sudden the game won't let me select different survivors. I can only manipulate the survivor I had selected. I try clicking on survivors, using number shortcuts, button mashing - anything and everything - and still nothing.

The maddening this about that is both times all my survivors have been incapacitated, leading me to 1)Fail the mission, 2)Be locked out of that location for 22 hours, 3)Have to spend fuel or other resources trying to treat serious injuries received 4)be very frustrated.

Can you please work to fix this - and also, I think it fair that my account be compensated for the resources/time lost due to this bug.

If there is a gear next to the mouse, try clicking the [space] bar. It's typically caused by typing in chat during a mission, or hitting the E key.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: survivors, mission