Photo

Juggling Saws

Juggling Saws Hilarious Awesome Pastafarianism Atheism Join the dark side Con is awesome

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

jugglinghealingsaw.jpg

I think this is pretty self-explanatory. 

I'm not saying you should fix this! I just think it's a hilarious bug, so I posted it here. Enjoy! :P

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 20 May 2013 - 12:48 AM.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Have you tried it on the field? The reduction of damage is 130% so damage would be negative. Need some buffing (reduce the reduction of damage percentage) on the damage reduction.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

No, I haven't tried it out yet, I will soon though :P...still not sure whether it damages the survivor or heals the zed, but either one would be cool.

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 20 May 2013 - 12:34 AM.

Arthur_Bishop

Arthur_Bishop
  • 227 posts

I would pay for this item. Dead Serious.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

I would pay for this item. Dead Serious.

Yea, I would too lol...it's nfs though, sry...you can probably find one in the trade chat though, I've seen them pop up a couple of times.

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 20 May 2013 - 12:55 AM.

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

So ... it does negative damage to undead? So this means any negative damage to undead would heal them, healing them would bring them back to life, bringing them back to life means they'll no longer be infected? EUREKA WE HAVE FOUND THE CURE!!! Eat your hearts out HERC!

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Soo yes, I just tested it out, and indeed it heals zed. 

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

21630364.jpg

CON YOU'VE CREATED THE MOST UNHOLY THING EVER! A WEAPON THAT HEALS ZOMBIES!!!!!!

Arthur_Bishop

Arthur_Bishop
  • 227 posts

Soo yes, I just tested it out, and indeed it heals zed. 

Hahahaha, oh my god

For a bit of content, I really, really hope that Con keeps these ingame. They mean virtually no harm to the game itself, and the absurdity of a healing chainsaw is just too much.

Edited by Arthur_Bishop, 22 May 2013 - 07:54 AM.

CheshireGray

CheshireGray
  • 71 posts

Hahahaha, oh my god

For a bit of content, I really, really hope that Con keeps these ingame. They mean virtually no harm to the game itself, and the absurdity of a healing chainsaw is just too much.

Now the thing is to try it out for raiding... will it heal enemy survivors as well?

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 545 posts

This is absolutely amazing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Juggling, Saws, Hilarious, Awesome, Pastafarianism, Atheism, Join the dark side, Con is awesome