• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

geoffXx08

geoffXx08
  • 7 posts

UserID: armorgeoffXx08

Username: geoffXx08

Level 20

Thread started: 9:00 AM,February 10, 2015, Manila, Philippines (GMT +8)

Note: Sorry I forgot to get a Screen Shot of this problem

Topic: Infected Bounty Suddenly Expires

Details:

Yesterday, I played at around 9 PM and to my surprise, the Infected Bounty suddenly expired even though two hours before that the Bounty still have more than a day worth of time to do the Bounty.

I reconnected again this morning and I found out that the Bounty is still on going and I have less than a day to finish it. The Infected Bounty Window showed that I still have 16 hrs and about 50 minutes to complete the Infected Bounty. I reconnected after two hours and Infected Bounty Window suddenly showed that the Bounty has expired. I reconnected after a few minutes then it returned to 14 hrs and some minutes more. Then a few more minutes it expired again and it did not return back to normal anymore.

During those times, I tried to finish the Bounty and the Infected Kills that should be counted was not counted for the Infected Bounty so I failed to finish the Bounty.

In regards to not counting the Infected Kills for the Bounty see: http://forum.conarti...does-not-count/

Edited by geoffXx08, 10 February 2015 - 01:23 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bounty, expire, infected, suddenly