xbraveheart
  • 35 posts

Hi sir,

When i try to open game i got the following Error

718613866.jpg

LeaderGuy

LeaderGuy
  • 68 posts

I am getting this same thing when trying to run the game on palemoon or firefox. opera is working for me atm.

chris327

chris327
  • 76 posts
I get the same error here. And others in alliance cant get their alts on. Browser didnt matter tried 3 and 2 dif comps.

justinsr316

justinsr316
  • 854 posts

I'm now getting this same error when trying to sign on. I was able to sign on before but cant any longer. 

Jaq

Jaq
  • 15 posts

Same here, can't get on now.

samsonn

samsonn
  • 11 posts

Same error message. 

LeaderGuy

LeaderGuy
  • 68 posts

i logged out my acc on opera to check my others, now i get the same error on it.

Samuilo

Samuilo
  • 7 posts

Same error here

Server Error in '/' Application.  Runtime Error  Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.   Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".   <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->  <configuration>     <system.web>         <customErrors mode="Off"/>     </system.web> </configuration>  Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.   <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->  <configuration>     <system.web>         <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>     </system.web> </configuration>

Samuilo

Samuilo
  • 7 posts

A bounty is expiring and I can't log in, it's just not fair! :)

justinsr316

justinsr316
  • 854 posts

Pretty sure this error is on Yahoos end. I just tried 4 other games just to check and got the same error message. Guess I'll go get my taxes done instead of putting it off any longer. lol

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 607 posts

Im having the same issue.  I accidentally made a new thread

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 607 posts

refresh the page its now working

Samuilo

Samuilo
  • 7 posts

Yup, it's just repaired :) Woo-hoo

samsonn

samsonn
  • 11 posts

Yeah I missed my bounty missions as well.  10 walkers to kill and got locked out :(  Tried various browsers but kept getting the same message. I gave up and did some errands.  Looks like the game is back up now

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: connection, Error, Log in, Can not log in