Photo

Can't Play The Game In A Specific Account

Con The Last Stand : Dead Zone Facebook

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rockingangel

rockingangel
  • 3 posts

I have logged logged in to my original account in facebook and it just doesn't let you play, it does load however, but after showing you that it does load, and after the "Loading Your Survivors" phase, it just gives you a black screen. 

However, I logged in to my other account and played the game and it worked! So I think the problem is now with your servers and not on my part. 

Hope that you can get this fixed ASAP :) I've been reading the forums with similar problems as mine and you replied to them, hope that I get the same response as they did. 

Regards to the Team :)

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Sorry you're having trouble rocking, I'll have one of the guys look at your account.

Sev

Sev
  • 553 posts

I loaded up your account locally and it all seemed to start up fine.  I can't actually see anything that would be causing the problem that you describe.

Have you done the usual things like clearing your browser and flash cookies?  Have you also tried logging in on a different computer or a different location?

Davion Sharpeye

Davion Sharpeye
  • 35 posts

Have the same problem too x_x It just shows black screen after everything loads, even if I've already cleared my cookies :c

rockingangel

rockingangel
  • 3 posts

Still can't load the game even though I removed my browser cookies as you've said :) But I'll try loading it again in another computer as you've said. Also, the other one who also replied to this topic is only a proof that I'm not the only one experiencing this kind of problem :) Hope that you can fix this ASAP :) Also, keep in mind that in my other account, on the SAME computer, I did load the game well and played it, so technically, there is a problem regarding our accounts that couldn't be played. 

Good Evening and again, regards to the Team :)

rockingangel

rockingangel
  • 3 posts

I already tried what you've said in another computer, and yes, it worked thank you very much! :) It's just sad that I can't play on my original account in my own personal computer. Well, thank you again for this info :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Con, The Last Stand : Dead Zone, Facebook