Photo

Raiding Is Impossible

Raiding help bounty survivors defence

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

thewrener

thewrener
  • 10 posts

Is it just me, or am i finding raiding other players impossible. I really want to be a bounty hunter, but everyone seems to beat me in raiding. I see people who have collected thousands worth of bounties. but i can't even earn the minimum bounty (10). I have spent hundreds of cans of fuel preparing to devastate a compund only to have spent the fuel for nothing when the enemy destroys my guys. I am desperate for help

Salacious

Salacious
  • 68 posts

I did the exact same thing, and later realized it was a fatal mistake.  Every player on the bounty board is a somewhat experienced raider.  This means you are attacking players that know how to setup a proper defense.  They also likely have above average if not excellent weapons.  These are the harder targets in the game to take down.  You are essentially joining an advanced league when you attack them.

If you really want to learn to raid, I suggest attacking people on your compound list for fuel first.  While this might not be as noble as collecting bounties to you, it definitely is easier to learn what you can and can not do on raids.  You can also use the practice mode to learn the basics of cover, suppression, traps, grenades, etc.

Edited by Salacious, 26 February 2015 - 10:23 AM.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

If you really want to learn to raid, I suggest attacking people on your compound list for fuel first. While this might not be as noble as collecting bounties to you, it definitely is easier to learn what you can and can not do on raids. You can also use the practice mode to learn the basics of cover, suppression, traps, grenades, etc.

Another good way is to raid yourself, you use no ammo, grenades, get no injures too. But this is meant for learning as you cannot scavenge anything.

Edited by SpicyBlobs, 26 February 2015 - 03:34 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raiding, help, bounty, survivors, defence