Photo

Cloth Drop Rate Issue

cloth bug

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 607 posts

There seems to be a problem with the cloth drop rate. So far I have been finding just metal, wood, food, and water ammo. I scavenged many hardware stores and ware houses and cannot find any cloth. When I loot cloth stands I keep finding wood and metal. lets hope this can be fixed because I have a survivor request that I need to scavenge 550 cloth but I have not found any cloth today.

Ghost

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Visit department stores for cloth.

I am still finding cloth in warehouses as well. So I don't know if the cloth stands are really broken.

I will do some manuals to find out :)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 607 posts

I see If I can find more cloth today.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Some missions later ... looks like many cloth stands even in hardwarestores just vanished and you'll find metal/wood containers instead.

It is really crazy and I don't think it is intended.

Guess CAG should take a look at it :)

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Those cloth racks were never meant to be cloth racks, something got switched up in the models. Even so it was a visual bug, they always gave wood or metal. I'd recommend just scavenging department stores or even houses!

fusurugi

fusurugi
  • 168 posts

Those cloth racks were never meant to be cloth racks, something got switched up in the models. Even so it was a visual bug, they always gave wood or metal. I'd recommend just scavenging department stores or even houses!

When I was in urgent need of cloth and other resource, I always visited a certain area near water. Has that been... fixed, too?

(It has only 2 residences)

Edited by fusurugi, 23 February 2015 - 12:03 AM.

cnlevy

cnlevy
  • 2 posts

If so, why new layouts of Large Hardware Stores almost don't give any cloth, while the old layout does give the same amount as Wood and Metal ?

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Pure luck. Whilst trying to figure out why cloth racks were showing in those maps I double checked the search tags, they always gave wood and/or metal. Some maps do have cloth in them, and most have a lot of generic search contents that can show up anything. Its possible that you could get 0 cloth one mission and 100 the next in the same location.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 607 posts

The newest layout of the department store gives you mostly 900 to 1000 cloth. :)

Edited by Ghost Recon, 04 March 2015 - 11:59 PM.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Yeah I mean in warehouses/hardware stores. Department stores are the way to go!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cloth, bug