Photo

Can You Stop This Already? -_-

unique mission PvE Loot

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Trent_RPD

Trent_RPD
  • 133 posts

So what's the point? seriously, what's the point on looting high level areas trying to find high level stuff for my account if i'm gonna find this BS?, not talking about the gloves, i'm talking about the lv, 26 item in a lv 48 mission, this is not the first time and it's so bs to spend time in high level areas just to find a low level item that i can find in low level missions without risking my survivors and wasting my time, we can find bandos, tac vests, recon vests EVEN LV 7 FIRST AID KITS!! so why can't i find a unique m107 in a lv 5 mission? so upset now about this, i'm tired of looting high level areas to find low level stuff, you don't only punish the scavenging making the amount of loot in high level areas really small you also put low lv stuff in high level areas, so if we ever find a unique there is a chance that it is gonna be lv 25... i rather find a crap pistol that is lv 48 than any other low lv stuff...

oh yeah someone is going to say that what if you find a unique bando with 96% or a nice tactical vest right? it is not worth it, if i want bandos or other low level stuff there are tons of areas where i can find them, and i can just automate 10 missions at a time in those areas and try my luck

i don't know if this is going to change in the future, but this kind of bs just make think that looting at high lv areas is just pointless if i'm going to find low lv junk anyways

Edited by Trent_RPD, 15 March 2015 - 11:54 PM.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
What? You seriously expect only high level equipment? Then how do you heal at high level areas, you should expect some low level stuff, like I found some lvl5 scavenging gloves at level 10 area, stop complaining, that is realism. Like level 50s not knowing for to use a pocket knife, not legit. Just like never finding glasses at Uptown or something, TBH, I don't know the areas, so don't ***** on me for not knowing what you can find there.

Edited by SpicyBlobs, 23 February 2015 - 07:45 PM.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

I don't understand why spicy blob took it so personally However I do think his assessment of the realism is correct

I didn't want him replying, "Oh, you don't know Alton, you probably aren't even high enough level." So I went ahead and answered that, I just put realism as my answer. Sorry if it sounded like I took it personally. BTW, I'm not high enough level, remember, realism.

Edited by SpicyBlobs, 23 February 2015 - 11:09 PM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

The loot drops have worked like that for months, if not years (admittedly not to the same extent of finding level 5 items in level 50 areas). Finding level 1-10 items has been common since level 30 area's were introduced.

It isn't a big deal to recycle the low level stuff. It isn't like you get low level uniques from the high level area's.

Trent_RPD

Trent_RPD
  • 133 posts

Realism, really? hahaha the gun store refills itself after 24 hours with new guns, because realism... post apocaliptic autorefill magic

Anyway that was my opinion, you liked it? you didn't? i couldn't care less i just wanted to express my upset about something that i find disappointing, and yes you find low lv uniques in high level areas, that was the point of the topic, it's not even 10 levels below the level of the place, it's 22 levels below.  I'm out, you can guys insult or call me fool or give your point of view, i'm not coming back to this topic, is not that this is going to change anything about that fact anyway

fusurugi

fusurugi
  • 168 posts

That glove is nearly at maximum level. It's limited by item type, and those gloves dont go higher than lvl 30 iirc.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

well, i think that finding 26 lvl item in 48 lvl area isn't quite reasonable. The item is nearly half the area's level. I think a good item/area looting rage should be at least 10 for regular items and 5 for Rares and Uniques.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unique, mission, PvE, Loot