Photo

Custom Stuff

Custom books weapons idea gear new components

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Narutocraft3345

Narutocraft3345
  • 3 posts

I have a idea, what if you could make custom stuff if you find a kit and they would cost fuel(of course) to make, but you would have to get parts(like screws,plastic,etc) to make special components that would be otherwise useless. =D For example, you find a unique weapon kit and you put in a slot in the middle a infamous component and infamous note somewhere on the side then you proceed collecting and making parts for the gun, like barrel, and you select what type using some kind of note, like a long rifle note, etc. Please consider!

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

I struggled to understand what you meant, especially with this;

For example, you find a unique weapon kit and you put in a slot in the middle a infamous component and infamous note somewhere on the side then you proceed collecting and making parts for the gun, like barrel, and you select what type using some kind of note, like a long rifle note, etc. Please consider!

If you are asking for Unique's you can craft, I have to say no.

Not only would this mean that players who pay lots of money into the game can get even better weapons, it would also remove the entire concept of scavenging.

If I have understood you wrong, please say.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

an idea like this got  rejected by Sev    http://forum.conarti...lity/?hl=custom

Unless I am even more wrong than I thought, this idea is not asking for custom names so is not the same as the one you gave a link to.

If you are going to link to other threads, please make sure they are actually relevant.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Custom, books, weapons, idea, gear, new components