Photo

Connection Issues And Disconnects

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

08domingo

08domingo
  • 1 posts

It have been more than a year since I last logged in...

Cant connect anymore...any clues? its stuck in a black screen, not even loading

User Id: fb100003716057635

Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo
  • 11 posts

I play on Yahoo, can't connect. All the replies I see from Con lead to a post I can't view. Any help?

dash_rendar1985

dash_rendar1985
  • 1 posts

Hey guys I have a problem with the game loading. I currently have a brand new HP laptop, I don't run off of AVG or chrome, and my flash player is up to date. the game has been sitting on connecting to facebook for the past 30 minutes and when the game does load it will drop me from the game. How do I go about getting into the game.

Ann Lenguadefuego

Ann Lenguadefuego
  • 1 posts

is not loading  only displays "conecting to facebook" 

AlhaUdal

AlhaUdal
  • 1 posts

BASIC INFORMATION

1. What sort of computer do you have?Dell Vostro 1540/Processor-Intel®Core™i3CPU370@2.40GHz 2.39Ghz/ RAM 2GB /32 bit OS

2. What operating system are you using? Windows 7 Ultimate

3. What internet browser are you using?  Firefox

4. How are you connected to the internet? Wi-fi? Ethernet? EVDO

5. Are you connecting from a work / school /  public internet connection? Home

6. Do you have any anti-virus software running? Quick heal

7. Do you have any download managers running? No

Category E - Disconnected
 just get a disconnected message which happens randomly. on AG user ID armorTapanvish2 armourindian786

1. What are you doing before the message happens?  During Loading any mission n other compounds for raid or peek  /+ blue squares
2. How are you connected to your internet?

Edited by AlhaUdal, 01 May 2015 - 11:34 AM.

hoighun

hoighun
  • 14 posts
BASIC INFORMATION
1. What sort of computer do you have?
Lenovo W530, Intel Core i7 3720QM, 2.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, nVIDIA Quadro K1000M graphics with 2 GB memory; between 1.5 and 2 years old
2. What operating system are you using?
Windows 7 Enterprise
3. What internet browser are you using?
Firefox, with some attempts at Chrome whenever I run into problems
4. How are you connected to the internet? Wi-fi? Ethernet?
Ethernet, sometimes Wi-fi; my issues have appeared with both
5. Are you connecting from a work / school /  public internet connection?
School internet; working fine - no other problems connecting to anything else
6. Do you have any anti-virus software running?
Installed, not running
7. Do you have any download managers running?
No

Category A - I can't get into the game!
You get stuck while trying to load the game, usually at the loading screen or at the Facebook.
Tell us:
1. Where you are getting stuck?
Usually after a failed save, when it's loading it tells me I'm already logged in, which I'm not. Sometimes reloading fixes that problem, but not always.
2. What does it say on the screen?
Already logged into account

You just get a disconnected message which happens randomly.
Tell us:
1. What are you doing before the message happens?
Generally only run into this problem with auto missions. I've noticed sometimes that Save Failed errors pop up if there's an infected attack on my compound that I happened to avoid by going to the map too quickly, but that's happened less than 50% of the time
Firefox or Chrome, wi-fi or ethernet. Problem always appears no matter what I do.

I'm playing via Facebook.

It appears that the Save Failed error randomly appears and will keep on giving me errors no matter what I do for at least a 10 minute period of time whenever I'm trying to send auto missions. I've tested to see if it's just the infected attacks causing problems, but just now I finished a compound attack (with a failed save once when leaving the attack), and I'm still running the same problems.
After some time, it will work again randomly.

This problem has appeared within the last couple of weeks, and makes it really hard to run missions. The timing appears to be random; I've gotten this issue in the early morning, mid-day, and late at night on random days of the week.

Edit:  seems like whenever I'm sending autos, I have a limited window from the moment I open the map; if I take too long, then I get Save Fail errors for at least half an hour. However, the Save Fails will also occur in a very short time if there is an infected attack that is registered after I've gone to the map.

And this problem has appeared 3 times in less than 18 hours...starting to get really frustrating. Trying to run a manual mission did not fix this issue.

Edit 5/18/2015: This issue is now occurring at least once every day. I just had it occur due to an infected attack (which, even after wiating several minutes, never popped up; I had to run into the Save Failed error and reload before it appeared), and I still can't run missions.

Edited by hoighun, 18 May 2015 - 01:37 PM.

r34p3r813

r34p3r813
  • 1 posts

I can only use my computers at school! If it were to say up front that I was not allowed on the website, that would have been one story! But it loads about a quarter of the way, then eventually says that there are connection issues! these computers have better internet and RAM than my computer at home, which is sort of broken ATM! any tips?

~r34

riidher

riidher
  • 5 posts

I have a HP Touchsmart running windows 7 home premium, usually use Chrome but can't buy fuel with it so today I am on IE so I can buy fuel.  Been having login problems lately over the last couple of months.  Computer times out and I have to hit refresh once or twice  and it loads finally.  This is a home connection with Ethernet on Broadband cable (Comcast)  my anti- virus is Emsisoft  never had any problems with it.  No download managers ever.  This probably the 6th or 7th time the game has blanked out on me in the last couple of weeks.  I play pretty much every day from one to three hours.   I get a white screen with a exclamation  mark  in the middle.   Reading some other posts  brought this to light.  I was running manual with half my crew and auto with the other half,   this problem only happens in manual mode.  and I was exiting my first police station with a heavy firefight to get away from the infected when everything went blank.    What is more upsetting is my scav was yelling about how sweet and how good this stuff was we picked up.  I have yet to see any rare or uniques or infamous  and only 3 purple over the course of several months....  Thank you for your time, I hope this helps

beardedpanda

beardedpanda
  • 1 posts

I have been having disconnection issues periodically for the past week, on separate wireless internet connections. Today I was on a mission with the time nearly out and it disconnected me. Only reason I am posting is because I had looted a Unique / Rare item (Prepper's Legacy) and was sort've stoked. The disconnection happened as my team was standing on the exit while I waited for the clock to run out. I re-entered the game and my characters were still away. I waited for them to return for the mission log and it said I had completed the mission, yet was rewarded 0 / no loot.

Tell us:

I was on a mission with nearly 45-seconds left.

Wireless connection.

BASIC INFORMATION
Sony Vaio (Model VPCEB21FD)

Windows

Mozilla Firefox

Wi-fi

Private (Restaurant)

N/A

None running.

Angelc8173

Angelc8173
  • 3 posts

It would be nice if you had a feature that would allow us to return to a house when the game disconnects forcing us to refresh. I keep finishing or almost finishing missions and then the damn thing freezes, refreshes and then I lose all the stuff I collected and all my experience points. Get the shit fixed or I am going to stop playing.

Jolietjake

Jolietjake
  • 56 posts

Computer: Intel E 8500 cpu, 4 gig memory, Nvida GTX750 video card

Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium

Browser: using IE, have tried FF and chrome, works best with IE

Internet Connection: Ethernet cable

Connection location: connect from home

Antivirus running: Avast

Download managers running: No

Category B:

Length of play: It varies, Usually after 3-4 manual missions. I can open the game, go to run a mission and hit launch, and get disconnected from server or get the white screen with the exclamation point. It crashes faster in unidentified buildings and the new police stations. I cannot make it through 1, 7 min. mission in either.

Also I mainly use melee because using guns makes it crash faster.

Games running: 1, sometimes 2, but this does not seem to affect it.

What does the crash look like:  The white screen with an exclamation point. Lately I have also been getting: Disconnected from server. That started in the last week or 2.

Alternative Browsers: Have tried FF, IE and chrome. IE works best

Closing Background activities:  Yes tried it, no difference.

Sometimes I see the game start to lag before it happens. Or I will go from the compound to the map and part of the map is black.

I had my computer in the shop to see if they could correct this. They could not and said it was an issue with the game servers. They ran several load tests and the pc functions fine. I gave them your email and they tried to contact you but got no reply. That was several months ago. I also run ccleaner to eliminate clear the cache.

Update: It is getting worse, but only on the AG site. FB works much better. It is getting so that I cannot finish 1 mission on AG and sometimes I don't even get to do a mission. I am disconnected or it crashes while I am still in my compound. Same computer, same browser, but it works better on FB.

Also my Broad Cast is not working either, for FOUR MONTHS now. Go here to see what my map looks like: http://i.imgur.com/51akZVP.jpg

(9/12/15} Cannot connect at all on any game on any browser. "Cannot connect to server" or it is stuck loading game.

Edited by Jolietjake, 12 September 2015 - 04:50 PM.

Serfie

Serfie
  • 1 posts

Started playing yesterday and am unable to play for past 6hours as it doesn't want to go past loading your game (collating game data)

Computer: Intel Pentium cpu B960, 4 gig memory

Operating system: Windows 8

Browser: using IE, have tried FF, works best with IE

Internet Connection: Usb Internet Stick (play other facebook games with this stick)

Connection location: connect from home

Antivirus running: none

Download managers running: None

User Id: fb960835570615491

Have tried ccleaner has not helped, have tried also cleaning cache didn't help 

Could someone help asap as I read you can reset your setting and I don't want to lose my progress that I made yesterday

Tino

Tino
  • 48 posts
BASIC INFORMATION

1: Samsung NP530U4E-K01NL notebook 

2: Windows 8.1

3: Chrome

4: Wi-fi

5: No, I'm at home

6: I have AVG, currently disabled. (Does not solve the issue)

7: No

Tell us:

1: Entering a mission (can be auto), exiting a mission, or just chatting in hightrade.

When in chat:

First mission timers stop, and trade chat no longer works (no new messages, what I enter does not appear on screen.) 

Usually alliance chat still works at this point, and fails shortly after.

The broadcaster keeps working until the end.

This process can take 2 minutes or so. Time varies.

Edited by Tino, 31 May 2015 - 08:29 PM.

Richer

Richer
  • 2 posts

I hate AVG.

I hate it more than zombies...

Vestal

Vestal
  • 8 posts
BASIC INFORMATION
1. a table pc
2. Win 8
3. Goodle chrome // will try on firefox btw.
4. Ethernet
5. my home
6. Kaspersky
7. No

Category E:

1. was playing on a residence mission.

2. connected by ethernet.

funny after i refresh it said could not find DNS server.. really??

Edited by Vestal, 11 June 2015 - 08:11 PM.

Jager76

Jager76
  • 3 posts

BASIC INFORMATION

1. What sort of computer do you have? Dell Latitude E6530, 2.60GHz 4MbRAm native, 4 or 8 in ready boost (doesn't seem to help in this issue). 

2. What operating system are you using? Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit

3. What internet browser are you using? Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 m mainly, Also FireFox. BTW, on both Firefox and IE a message appears about poor performance and my video card not being supported and when trying to enter the map screen an error appears on the screen ‘Context3D error: Error #3685’. This does not appear in Chrome.

4. How are you connected to the internet? Wi-fi? Ethernet? Both, same issues with both connections.

5. Are you connecting from a work / school /  public internet connection? Home and work connections

6. Do you have any anti-virus software running? Yes, Endpoint Protection

7. Do you have any download managers running? No

Category B - The game crashed

While this isn't a disconnect, it does cause you to lose connection. 

Tell us:

1. How long you have been playing before it happens? Normally occurs on startup

2. How many instances of the game do you have running? Just the one

3. What does the crash look like? White screen? Unresponsive message? Blank black screen commonly after the loading page

4. Have you tried alternative browsers? Yes, same occasional issue

5. Have you tried disabling background activities? Yes, does not help. Normally resolved by refreshing the page

Category C - Lag

This could be a couple of things, it's either performance lag, or network lag. They're very different.

Tell us:

1. Does the lag happen when you do actions like recycling or construction? Yes, the lag can be seen in the compound by watching the windmill or watching the survivors jump and jerk around, even when there is nothing else happening.

2. Does the lag happen when you try to move a survivor? Almost always, and the game freezes during a rush or when there are a lot of zombies spawning. The sound does continue to play in real time. I have seen an infected compound raid freeze on 1:58 and it will stay there until the raid is complete. I will hear the attack, but nothing will move.

3. Does the lag happen on certain maps? All maps, even in the compound

4. Does the lag happen on ALL maps? Yes. It may be lessened on lower level maps when I have only two survivors in play, but it still occurs. I have also noticed that there will be a bar at the bottom of the screen displaying ‘waiting for pr.comet.yahoo.com’ or waiting for a banner ad company to respond. I have also seen that the Shockwave Flash player will stall or crash during or after a mission where the lag is really bad. I also see the Shockwave Flash player not responding messages fairly often during game play, not on a game map but in loading the map screen or compound screen,  

Category D - I can't load missions or raids

The game gets stuck loading a mission or raid.

Tell us:

1. Does the game get stuck on specific maps? No, and this happens to me maybe once out of every 30 missions.

2. Have you tried waiting until it loads? Some first time loads can be up to 3 mins on some maps. Yes, it usually times out and I have to refresh the window

3. Does the game get stuck when using specific loadouts? Not that I can tell

4. Does the game get stuck when attacking certain players? Unknown.

Updated 6/30/2015 - I did notice for about a day things were improving, but in the 263 build the lag has gotten worse. It is also now affecting all maps of any level, the recycle page, the player healing screen and most other functions. The lag has gotten so bad that I am not able to move players off of the start area, or spend the entire mission trying to get my players to the exit. Clearing the browser history used to improve the performance, but no longer does. I haven't seen any updates from Dev or Con on this recently and would really like to know what is going on, or if there are any other suggestions I can take to improve game play. 

Dec 5, 2015 - The performance has been horrible since the second wave was released. I discovered that, playing from Yahoo Games, that a new video ad service has started on those pages, which also use Flash, and that was slowing everything down. I installed an Ad Blocker extension for Chrome and the performance has improved greatly. I have gone from having the game lock up for 15 to 45 seconds (video only, sound plays in real time) run for 3 to 7 seconds and lock up again, to having a stutter every now and then. 

Edited by Jager76, 05 December 2015 - 10:55 AM.

Akashi_PH

Akashi_PH
  • 1 posts
I've been playing for half a month now and its sad to let go of this game 

because of this simple problem. Hoping y'all can help me. Thanks!

User Id: fb10204361389610105

BASIC INFORMATION
1. What sort of computer do you have? - Pentium R Dual Core @ 3.00 GHz
2. What operating system are you using? - 32 bit
3. What internet browser are you using? - firefox
4. How are you connected to the internet? - Wi-fi
5. Are you connecting from a work / school /  public internet connection? - 

home
6. Do you have any anti-virus software running? yes, but even disabling it dont 

work
7. Do you have any download managers running? - none

I am at CATEGORY A

giganteskus

giganteskus
  • 1 posts

I have connection problems, the game freezes in loading menu.

I have good internet connection, i can play other internet games, but at the last 3 days i can,t play the last stand.

I play on armor games.

Mick

Mick
  • 31 posts

I was having issues running this flash game the last 2 days. After reading through this thread, I did some looking into it myself, since I was having troubles with firefox and chrome both all of the sudden. This is what I found...,

From what I understand, firefox is now automaticly blocking all versions of adobe flash player due to it's security issues. Did a little looking into chrome aswell and noticed that chrome blocked it as well. I was able to play on both firefox and chrome after doing the following....

Firefox)

After logging into my yahoo the black screen with the spinning loading icon comes up and stays that way.

I then refreshed the page and then at the top, is now a small thin banner that says firefox has blocked the flash plugin.

I clicked on it and "allowed now." I didn't click allow and remember because I don't want flashplayer runnin all the time.

Chrome)

In chrome it did the same with the black screen with the circle loading icon.

With chrome though, in the far right of the url bar you will see an icon. If you hover your curser over it it will say plugin blocked, or something like that.

Click on it, and allow the plugin.

Adobe flash player has been at the root of a lot of security breaches into peoples computers and apps. Facebook as even piped up and stated that it is the major issue with peoples facebook accounts being hacked. Go read up on it yourself.

ZoyaR

ZoyaR
  • 1 posts
BASIC INFORMATION

1.AMD V120 processor 2.20 Ghz 2Gb ram.
2.Windows 7 32-bit.
3.Firefox / Opera.
4.Wi-Fi.
5.Home.
6.No.
7.No.

1. Where you are getting stuck?
2. What does it say on the screen?

1.Loading your game (collating gama data)
2.Disconnected.You've been disconnected from the server.Please refresh to restart the game and reconnect to the server.