Storage Upgrade.

Resources ammo food water

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 62 posts

Hi Con,

So you decided to bring in game a stupid idea of incinerator (why SHOULD i EVEN build IT?!?!?!) but you decided to keep storage units at the same amount.

The whole thing with max capacity is very annoying. Only 3000 for resources and 1200 for food and water and only 900 for ammo. What is with this game? And the players?

Off topic:

I know you are one man show, but .... common ... this game for me at this moment is long dead and buried in the form of nothing new, nothing to keep me playing it. Nothing demanding, or at least HIGH DEMANDING.

I don't know if you have done this game for hardcore players or for social players that also play farmville?!

Another idea would be a monthly event for non-pvp players where you can earn items.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Hi Con,

So you decided to bring in game a stupid idea of incinerator (why SHOULD i EVEN build IT?!?!?!) but you decided to keep storage units at the same amount.

The whole thing with max capacity is very annoying. Only 3000 for resources and 1200 for food and water and only 900 for ammo. What is with this game? And the players?

Off topic:

I know you are one man show, but .... common ... this game for me at this moment is long dead and buried in the form of nothing new, nothing to keep me playing it. Nothing demanding, or at least HIGH DEMANDING.

I don't know if you have done this game for hardcore players or for social players that also play farmville?!

Another idea would be a monthly event for non-pvp players where you can earn items.

1st, Nobody is FORCING you to build anything, wheter you want to build one or not is up to you.

Con ONLY added an Incinerator because 50% of the forums have asked for one in one way or the other.

Examples:

EVRYWUN.png

2nd Do we really need more then 3,000 resources for anything, None of the buildings require us to spend that much, and if we we're able to stack like 9,000 resources our survivors would be too lazy to go out and do more missions for them.

As for the off topic stuff.

Con is not a "One Man Show" He has several employees. If the game feels dead to you, don't play the game, it's pointless trying to poke a dead body with a stick isn't it?

As for the Events, we already have those in the forum if Bi-daily Infected bounties.

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 62 posts

Yeah, it is "ONE MAN SHOW" because just take a look at Kano/Apps or Kixeye (i know, kix is heavily buged) but they still offer a GREAT support system where this is not the case with this game. Where can i raise a ticket? If i mistakenly do some screw up who can i call to resolve the problem on this game? :-/ If a bug screw up my game and i suddenly wake up with nothing in my inventory and i'm again on lvl 1 ... who i can call or where i can raise a ticket? :-/

When this game will have a support system then YES! you can call it a game of a company, not a game of "ONE MAN SHOW".

And for flying curses sake, this is just plain felony, why i have 9 days food and water is just 0?

And who the flying cows came up with the incinerator idea? Like who is this guy that got this idea and got it implemented? HOW and WHO is HE? i want him to teach me how to get this thing in the game.

I understand that community doesn't want to explore the crafting side (i am more of a crafting guy) of this game that could be in it, i also understand that in order to have fuel you need metal (illogical thing i have never found in my entire life, this is by far most illogical and out of science i have ever found, it is in my top 10 illogical and uneducated things), because why use plastic ... let's use metal. (no, really, how this crap with metal works?)

But no one want's to have like more storage for resources? There is NO ONE in this game that it is not annoyed by this thing?

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

i also understand that in order to have fuel you need metal (illogical thing i have never found in my entire life, this is by far most illogical and out of science i have ever found, it is in my top 10 illogical and uneducated things), because why use plastic ... let's use metal. (no, really, how this crap with metal works?)

Personally I'd wonder more why rotting corpses walk through my backyard, but maybe that's just me.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Personally I'd wonder more why rotting corpses walk through my backyard, but maybe that's just me.

Hahaha

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Hi Con,

Fixed that for you

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
Tacticool Trumpet already explained it, so you want to get 12000 resources each then we you you again LeoMajor, complaining we don't have enough room FOR EVEN MORE RESOURCES because you spent so much time getting resources. Repeat, Tacticool Trumpet already explained why we have a max for resources.

2nd Do we really need more then 3,000 resources for anything, None of the buildings require us to spend that much,

Besides, I think the FUEL generator isn't for realism it is to get rid of some of the 3000 resources you have so you can go fill it up again. Just max upgrade you FUEL generator and use some of your 3000 resources to fill it up then during that time, you can get 3000 again and then refill, repeat, done! Problem solved, you spend resources and if you get raided, you can spend even more! :)

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 62 posts

I have already fuel generator at max, also i have WF so i think i will dismantle some security buildings because

vxu37.png

also you can see the lvl of my food and water, how can i make water out of food, we need some sort of food to water generator, because why not? we allready making fuel out of metal. RIGHT? :-/

Edited by LeoMajor, 29 March 2015 - 10:44 AM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Rather than flip out because you've run out of water for some reason, why not send your guys out, one at a time on autos, to lower level areas to visit a few super markets and you know, find some water. In about an hour or so, you'll start to feel fluffy again. 

Here's a picture of a kitten to help you feel fluffy again:

85402954_zpsc6z5sbz0.jpg

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 62 posts

do you want to see mission reports from all buildings looted that i loot from 2013 till this day?! to see that in all building you get like 4 times food then water?

Here are some 3 mission repo. that i hove done today:

W            M             C             F              Wt            A              Li              Zone/Building

0             0              0              157           61           7               25            Brookvale North - Large Supermarket

0             0              0              131           41           36             18            Brookvale North - Large Supermarket

0             0              0              124           46           51             17            Brookvale North - Large Supermarket

First one was played, the rest was on auto. And that my friend is how i got 14 days of food and 0 on water.

Is there a zone where it gives you like sh!t load of water, like a house with pool where you can bring some buckets to take water from pool or a beer factory where you can take some draft kegs? :-/

Because i don't get it, even if i go near river or near water i still some how manage to get food for Xerxes army and water 0 !!ZERO!! :)) xD

crazyeightyfive

crazyeightyfive
  • 266 posts

Resources of all kinds are regularly wasted, by everyone.

You are the only one that seems upset by this.

Maybe there's a lesson to be learned here, hmmm?

This 'problem' is only a problem in your head.

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 62 posts

85402954_zpsc6z5sbz0.jpg

I have 4 of those :3

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

do you want to see mission reports from all buildings looted that i loot from 2013 till this day?! to see that in all building you get like 4 times food then water?

W            M             C             F              Wt            A              Li              Zone/Building

0             0              0              157           61           7               25            Brookvale North - Large Supermarket

0             0              0              131           41           36             18            Brookvale North - Large Supermarket

0             0              0              124           46           51             17            Brookvale North - Large Supermarket

First one was played, the rest was on auto. And that my friend is how i got 14 days of food and 0 on water.

Is there a zone where it gives you like sh!t load of water, like a house with pool where you can bring some buckets to take water from pool or a beer factory where you can take some draft kegs? :-/

Because i don't get it, even if i go near river or near water i still some how manage to get food for Xerxes army and water 0 !!ZERO!! :)) xD

I just find it odd all five of my accounts, one of which is without a DMU, don't have problems with water.

Granted it's a pain in the arse if it's a requirement of a War Task, but the stuff trickles back in, faster if you hit super markets.

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 62 posts

snip

No not really, i check regularly disqus from armor and now and then guys post same thing as what i think.

There was a guy who asked something like "don't you hate when your resources get wasted because you don't have enough space?"

So no, i don't think is only in my head.

Actually i got this idea from reading this forum.  

Ngati Porou

Ngati Porou
  • 79 posts

1st, Nobody is FORCING you to build anything, wheter you want to build one or not is up to you.

Con ONLY added an Incinerator because 50% of the forums have asked for one in one way or the other.

Examples:

EVRYWUN.png

2nd Do we really need more then 3,000 resources for anything, None of the buildings require us to spend that much, and if we we're able to stack like 9,000 resources our survivors would be too lazy to go out and do more missions for them.

As for the off topic stuff.

Con is not a "One Man Show" He has several employees. If the game feels dead to you, don't play the game, it's pointless trying to poke a dead body with a stick isn't it?

As for the Events, we already have those in the forum if Bi-daily Infected bounties.

Well said mate.

ackNnak

ackNnak
  • 52 posts

Water is the hardest resource to find for me.  Large Supermarkets do tend to be best.  Don't forget Supermarkets and Parks.  One place often overlooked is offices.  I find Large Offices have a good bit of water but will vary by location.  Regular offices can be hit or miss.  About the only spots that have little to none are residences which I've always was odd.

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 62 posts

Water is the hardest resource to find for me.  Large Supermarkets do tend to be best.  Don't forget Supermarkets and Parks.  One place often overlooked is offices.  I find Large Offices have a good bit of water but will vary by location.  Regular offices can be hit or miss.  About the only spots that have little to none are residences which I've always was odd.

Thank you so much. Thank you very so much.

Next time i will consider those places to look for water. Happen to have some mission reports? :-/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resources, ammo, food, water