Photo

Practice Raiding On Alliance Members

practice raiding alliance members raiding advice tips benefit of alliance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

James_Sulivan

James_Sulivan
  • 7 posts

Hey guys, kinda new to the forum. Anyways, i would like to suggest the idea of being able to practice raid on alliance members, following the same idea as the practie raid mode that is already in place. This would include the same non-consiquential benefits of practice raiding, such as not having to wait for survivors to return, the exclusion of ammo consumption, and the guarentee that down survivors wont sustain injuries when being downed that will require the use of medical items. Again, same thing as the practice raid mode that is already in place, just adding alliance members to this feature.

I can already tell some deadzone gamers will dislike and oppose this idea because of some obvious advantages unhonourable players will exploit, but i believe this add-on has some pretty good beneits as well:

1) It's Practice Raiding

- practice raiding alliance members will provide the same well known, insanely obvious benefit as practice raiding one's self: Practice. Only with this feature, raiders will be able to practice on new defensive strategies without the pressures ive already mentioned (not having to wait for survivors to return, the exclusion of ammo consumption, and the guarentee that down survivors wont sustain injuries when being downed that will require the use of medical items), which would help individuals grow as a team.

2) Defense Improvements

- practice raiding alliance members will help alliance members help other alliance members to improve their defenses by finding expliots and weak spots in their defensive layout by actually testing out each other's defenses. This idea is already used by raiders, but wouldn't we all agree that more eyes and minds prove to be more effective. After all, we all have our own unique intelligences and one raider might be able to see what another one cannot.

Consider this idea; I think it would be a great improvement to this game. Haters gotta hate, but there are cons to everything. Anyways, more ideas are on their way, hope to hear some positive feedback and maybe even see this idea implemented into the game. Suggestions for improvement are welcomed. Thanks for reading :)

James_Sulivan (the drummer, not the fluffy monster)

"(insert quote and name of quoter here to make this post 10x cooler)"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: practice raiding, alliance members, raiding advice, tips, benefit of alliance