Photo

How To Fix The Upgrading

upgrade premium boxes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

So this isnt my idea but a friend of mine. I thought it was nice so im posting it here. How about Con adds the upgrade tokens into premium supply boxes. As premium supply boxes are not as good due to 80 percent cap we should now have upgrade tokens in premium supply boxes as an possibility.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Very good idea. 

Premium boxes have suddenly become almost redundant as a result of the 80% cap and what we got out of them and their introduction. What's in them quite frankly doesn't seem worth the gamble of ten bucks trying to get a craft bonus out of them. Getting the health, ammo, or XP bonus, and/or things like the target or red helmet just feels like being done over. Hence why i'm laying off them this time round. And the loot bonus, if you get it, has sort of lost it's lustre and payback a bit without an alliance boost behind it, so real money better spent elsewhere on the game, if at all to be honest. 

To be honest I still struggling to see the point of premium boxes anymore without seriously quality things in them. The White Hand, Woodland Helm, were items that were genuinely cool; only to be replaced by the loss of a 10% helm and yet more 7.5% masks, which to be frank seemed somehow not as cool in game as their previous incarnations. I've always tried to only spend money on the keys for them if I was after the crafting boost and the 1 pt upgrade, and now that's changed, i'm still adjusting, but am basically less inclined to make the gamble anymore without stuff I would otherwise actually want out of them. 

I'll spend money on clothing options, but i'm worn out with yet more masks.

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

Ty Harpago :)

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

My part time Facebook account actually opened a Premium box and got the Target, and I actually felt insulted. Seriously.

I don't want to lay into anyone's creativity here for so much has been genius here, but some people will spend very little on this game, and if they got that and and hour's health boost in one go, they might never spend again.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

How about Con adds the upgrade tokens into premium supply boxes. 

Waaaaay ahead of you :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: upgrade, premium boxes