Photo

Herc 08-09 Supply Box

Herc Supply Box

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

B_S

B_S
  • 37 posts

Did we know that the 08-09 box was already out?  Just curious, hadn't run into it before, and I must have missed it being announced during updates.  Anyway, I think it's pretty neat; a decent book, a good schematic, and a bunch of fuel options (so at least you'll make back part of the investment in the key).

Allen Lero

Allen Lero
  • 36 posts

Did we know that the 08-09 box was already out?  Just curious, hadn't run into it before, and I must have missed it being announced during updates.  Anyway, I think it's pretty neat; a decent book, a good schematic, and a bunch of fuel options (so at least you'll make back part of the investment in the key).

Well it's not that easy to get that much of fuel you might get 1 fuel only

B_S

B_S
  • 37 posts

15, 75, 150, and 750.  Of course, two of those are a loss (after buying the key), and one is breaking even, but for suppy boxes that's not bad odds.

(And I finally got my very first lucky box open, after beacon parts/christmas boxes, etc: 750 fuel.)

Anyway, I just hadn't run into it before.  But Herc box spawns did go way down during the Beacon event.

Allen Lero

Allen Lero
  • 36 posts

I got a unique G-17 and 250 fuel on the other it's just luck

marcopoloq

marcopoloq
  • 3 posts

If you buy the keycards per 5 you still lose on 2 options but you earn fuel with the 2 other ones. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Herc, Supply Box