Photo

Jyd (junk Yard Dogs)

Alliances recruiting raiding JYD Alliance new

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones
  • 242 posts

Goals: the goal of JYD is to help people new to the game, both looters and raiders. As long as you try your welcome in JYD

Ranks: Top Dawg, Wolf, Pit-bull, Shepherd, Boxer, Lab, Poodle, Terrier, Chihuahua, Puppy

Basic Rules:- Any member off for more than 5 days without telling me will be kicked.(All kicked members can join back later)

-All raiders should attempt at least two raids per round.

-Looters must donate every round.

-#1 rule: Ask questions and try! WE WANT TO HELP!

This alliance is on the yahoo server. Anybody on there is free to join or if people from other servers would like to join that's fine to.

If you would like to ask more questions or join JYD contact me here or in chat. Thank you.

Edited by Andrew Jones, 18 July 2015 - 07:57 PM.

MichaelMaCleod

MichaelMaCleod
  • 1 posts

Just joined JYD and have learned alot of things then playing on my own.

jblazer

jblazer
  • 8 posts

JYD is only my second home since starting this game.  I have learned an invaluable amount of information in a very short time.  The people in the group are very helpful on every level.  You need something it is given no questions asked.  Very cool group and very chill atmosphere.  If you are looking for a home we have a few spaces left for the right individuals.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alliances, recruiting, raiding, JYD, Alliance, new