Photo

Fuel Generator

Fuel

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Bullfye

Bullfye
  • 14 posts

Have a simple question and report a problem !

This Fuel Generator at level one as I have it , its always breaking ...each time you collect the fuel its repair time...

At least make it random but no 2 times I used it 2 times it got broken...its no use at least at the level 1 cause to repair it its even more resources... that are needed for other stuff...I do not mind that it gets broken but come on always ???

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Have a simple question and report a problem !

This Fuel Generator at level one as I have it , its always breaking ...each time you collect the fuel its repair time...

At least make it random but no 2 times I used it 2 times it got broken...its no use at least at the level 1 cause to repair it its even more resources... that are needed for other stuff...I do not mind that it gets broken but come on always ???

Do you mean having to re-stock it?

The generator needs something to turn into fuel, in the game, that thing is resources. After you collect the fuel, you need to re-fill it so it will run again and make you more fuel.

Your best option is to level the generator up as quickly as you can. At top level, you get 35 fuel (with a chance of an extra 5) each time the generator runs.

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

The F.U.E.L. Generator turns resources into fuel. You have to "load" it with resources, wait, and then receive fuel. The "broken" icon always shows when you collect, because the Generator is empty.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

It's not broken, it needs to be restocked.  The fuel generator works by consuming wood/metal/cloth and converting them into fuel. 

I generally tell people not to build the Fuel Generator until they can upgrade it to level 3 at least.  At level 1, unless you have the White Flag book all it does for the most part is paint a target on your compound for a chance at 5 fuel (10 if you're lucky).

Bullfye

Bullfye
  • 14 posts

A OK now I've got it ..Thanks to explain this to a ignorant...LOL

MrKeFF

MrKeFF
  • 6 posts

At top level, you get 35 fuel (with a chance of an extra 5) each time the generator runs.

35 fuel ?

Ihave F.U.E.L Generator at LvL 7,  and i only got 7 fuel at most.  Does that mean its something wrong with it?

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 563 posts

35 fuel ?

Ihave F.U.E.L Generator at LvL 7,  and i only got 7 fuel at most.  Does that mean its something wrong with it?

You have to let it run for the entire duration (2 days). You can choose to take the fuel at any time, however you must fully restock it and the timer resets. 

Your best bet is to stock the generator, wait until the timer is done (click on the generator to see how much time is left) and then collect. 

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

You have to let it run for the entire duration (2 days). You can choose to take the fuel at any time, however you must fully restock it and the timer resets.

Your best bet is to stock the generator, wait until the timer is done (click on the generator to see how much time is left) and then collect.

I used to do that, thinking that the FUEL generator was like a normal producer, after wasting 1000+ resources I realized I have to wait two days for the maximum amount of fuel.

MrKeFF

MrKeFF
  • 6 posts

Aaa, okey. thanks for the ansvers, friends.  Then it better to raid or something else for fuel.  ;)

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Aaa, okey. thanks for the ansvers, friends.  Then it better to raid or something else for fuel.  ;)

If you raid other players and loot their generators, you are more likely to be raided yourself and lose out on the fuel you could have earnt but still lose the resources you put in to make it.

At higher levels, players who raid tend to not re-stock their generator so your fuel source will run out as you progress through the game. That wlll leave you with;

Collecting bounties

Scavenging fuel

Completing survivor requests

being in the top 10 of a top 3 alliance in Alliance Wars

Buying fuel

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

LLiquid May I add the idea of War boxes to this and also the idea of using keys from trade 

3 more kittens and a baby unicorn dead :)

Edited by bob sagad, 03 May 2015 - 01:31 AM.

MrKeFF

MrKeFF
  • 6 posts

If you raid other players and loot their generators, you are more likely to be raided yourself and lose out on the fuel you could have earnt but still lose the resources you put in to make it.

At higher levels, players who raid tend to not re-stock their generator so your fuel source will run out as you progress through the game. That wlll leave you with;

Collecting bounties

Scavenging fuel

Completing survivor requests

being in the top 10 of a top 3 alliance in Alliance Wars

Buying fuel

Ojey.  God to know.   Big thanks for the help.  :)     Btw.  Do U know if there is any manual or similar forthis game?  Or a walkthrue for beginners?  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fuel