Photo

Hey Can Anybody Give Some Basic Ideas On Trade On Kong

kongregate Trade

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

Im thinking about making a kong account and will be a good trader there jsut wondering what is the prices of some LRs with these stats.

Its a psg FAl or SVd with 32 range 32 aps and 32 aps.

Also whats the value of decent 32 ranger 2/3 107s

ruawizard

ruawizard
  • 426 posts

I recently saw a 32 range 2/3 m107 go for a nice very nice moto vest.  Kong is based mostly on uni exchange.  Some others might be able to help you with the prices of the other LRs.

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

Rua that doenst matter im pretty sure uni for uni may be same at kong but im saying key value

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Kong is based mostly on uni exchange.

This.

Kong is a much smaller server than FB/AG.  The number of "whales" that are on Kong you can probably count on two hands.  With fewer whales the keycard economy has not become as deeply ingrained as it is on FB/AG as fewer whales = fewer keys bought.

That's not to say keys aren't used in trade, they are, but they're usually only used when somebody is grossly overpaying for it, and that only tends to happen with the really long range guns with bonuses to APS and reload.  Your guns don't really fall under that, so their key value is about zero.

---

It's almost a different world.   Heck the first time I saw 3/3 I had no idea what they were taking about, even though it was "common knowledge" on FB/AG.  Smaller server, no DMU, means that just about any LR with range is worth something, and anything else that it gets is a bonus.

Edited by Zingman, 25 March 2015 - 12:48 AM.

ruawizard

ruawizard
  • 426 posts

As Zing said, keys aren't used much at all, nor are things that money or fuel can buy.  I saw a guy recently turn down an AC50 + UCS50 (valuable on Kong with no DMU) + WF for a decent combat vest.  Some people just refuse to hear key offers at all.  It's nothing like AG in that regard. 

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

K then ty Zingman and ruawizard plz continue this. I did vaguely remember that Kong didnt use keys much but needed more proof.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kongregate, Trade