Photo

Dz Dying.

dz dying injury upate easier gaming raiding pvp healing medical

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Thanks for the feedback. We've just put some changes up that address a couple of these issues. 

PVP changes will come soon, it's something we're looking at very closely before the Alliance update.

FlyingNinjaBoar

FlyingNinjaBoar
  • 395 posts

the PVP isn't that discouraging for me it makes it more fun even, more tactical issues to solve etc. i still think that Con did a good job. but with some PVP stuff they can add/improve some stuff such like reports etc. but anyway good post  

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

I honestly hate PvP, too many bad experiences with terrible communities based on people that prefer winning over fun "The exploit takes skill though!" kind of people.

I have brought several friends too join this game, and they love it, what the game needs is more down time things like Sims style subjects of gameplay too do while waiting for your next raid or mission.

The game is dying only slightly, because once you get too the top, all that is left is grinding for uniques.. and then what? Unless you love PvP in an RPG/Strategy game there is nothing for you too do at the higher levels that I can see outside of grinding.

So it has little too do with the medical update (Thought that is more annoying then a fun addition in the end) it has more too do with lack of content, this being a BETA and all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dz, dying, injury, upate, easier, gaming, raiding, pvp, healing, medical