Deadzone Data

odds fuel supply boxes upgrade tokens upgrading

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

• 298 posts

Just made a big update to my original post.

I should be able to add a large amount of premium boxes to the odds very soon...

Edit: And thanks to everyone for helping :)

Edited by NightEagle, 05 May 2015 - 11:49 PM.

• 166 posts

another 3 herc opened oh shiny 10% x2 and 75 fuel x1 its the blue upgrade token boxes btw

Edit:I opened 3 premium box last round and got 200 fuel 200 fuel 300 fuel ammo boost,fuel boost,crafting boost

Edited by gansai, 06 May 2015 - 12:44 AM.

• 298 posts

Another big update:

- Doubled the amount of herc boxes from +-400 to +-850

- No new odds for premium boxes unfortunately, the list with the odds got lost...

- Some more odds for war boxes

- Added a new section for the odds on crafting bonuses.

It's pretty interesting to see, the current odds (with a fairly small sample size) show a chance of +- 2.5% for getting a perfect +25% craft. This means 1 craft out of 40 crafts will get you a perfect craft. A perfect sword will then take 1600 crafts on average.

So to make something as beautiful as:

it would cost - with 80% cost reduction - 11 fuel for the basic craft + 6 fuel for crafting 3 green attack kits into a blue attack kit + 3x2=6 fuel to craft 3x3 incomplete kits into 3x1 green kits. So with a crafting cost of 23 fuel/craft, a perfect craft would take 36.8k fuel !!! A bit less if you already got some green kits and hopefully the current odds I have, are worse than the actual odds...

Edit: And special thanks to Lancey, he's been a massive help.

Edited by NightEagle, 14 July 2015 - 10:51 PM.

• 298 posts

Final update for this topic, since I'm leaving:

- added more herc boxes, total is over 1000 herc boxes now

- minor addition to premium boxes with upgrade tokens

- addition to war boxes

- new island haul data

- minor addition to crafting data

Bye everyone, I've had loads of fun during the past 2 years :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: odds, fuel, supply boxes, upgrade tokens, upgrading