Photo

New Sites To Search

new building types buildings new

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Decon_Draaco

Decon_Draaco
  • 13 posts

Hey there con had a wonderful idea a lot of us on the yahoo server all agreed that it would be nice to have new search sites like a gas station(higher possible chance to find fuel), library (higher chance to find effect books), book store (see library), fire station, and schools perhaps maybe even a cemetery? Just a thought

thank you for your time and consideration

Xantoes2

Xantoes2
  • 4 posts

Ya know man that makes alot of sense because in infected bounties i can never find the type of zed i need so i have just stopped trying!

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
Gas station is NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! Not sure about the rest, I like those. But what can you find in a cemetery though?

Qzzn

Qzzn
  • 107 posts

Gas station is NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! Not sure about the rest, I like those. But what can you find in a cemetery though?

Junk :D

Decon_Draaco

Decon_Draaco
  • 13 posts

cemetery can hold bodies with gear and weapons like any other bodies you search in game

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

cemetery can hold bodies with gear and weapons like any other bodies you search in game

You mostly get junk, lvl 1 meds, and food/water from them.

Also, we already have warehouses for junk. I don't think a cemetery will give much, other than shovels. It isn't like a buried man can hold a unique M107, unless the Bounty Office buried a guy with a M107 at that cemetery...

Decon_Draaco

Decon_Draaco
  • 13 posts

well like with any apocalypse people could be anywhere with gear or weapon that's all im saying

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

The only way a gas station would happen is as a Grocery store that's been robbed of all fuel.

Also....a recent update released a lot of new variants of the current locations so they're working on making missions more variable.

The other locations make no sense as far as survival goes, since they wouldn't have any guns at schools and libraries, and there'd be absolutely nothing at cemetaries.

Fire stations, meh...maybe a few medical items and fire axes, but not as much armaments as In a police station.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they remove all belongings before they hold a funeral, so your dead body theory can be thrown into the cremation oven.

Edited by Tacticool Trumpet, 05 April 2015 - 11:55 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new building types, buildings, new