Photo

Upgrade Cost Of Purple Rarity Items

bug purple upgrade

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JefFamous

JefFamous
  • 11 posts

Please fix the upgrade cost of "Purple Rarity" items. It is curently listed as "1" but in actuality it deducts an ammount of fuel as if it were a white quality item. (IE. A level 25 purple upgraded to level 26 would display as reuiring 1 fuel to upgrade, but would deduct 25 from your total fuel supply.)

Thanks!

hayhay58c

hayhay58c
  • 34 posts

I dont see a problem in the fuel cost of upgrading my purple items...

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Please fix the upgrade cost of "Purple Rarity" items. It is curently listed as "1" but in actuality it deducts an ammount of fuel as if it were a white quality item. (IE. A level 25 purple upgraded to level 26 would display as reuiring 1 fuel to upgrade, but would deduct 25 from your total fuel supply.)

Thanks!

Is it a particular item? I'm not seeing any items that are showing a cost of 1 from my test account. 

Need:

- The full item name

- The item level

donma90

donma90
  • 2 posts
Hi Con I experienced the same thing and posted it in a earlier thread. In my situation was it was upgrading a purple scar-h (High Cap Recoiless SCAR-H) from 26 to 27. Instead of consuming 1 fuel, it took 27 fuel away. It seems to apply to all other purple items for upgrading. Purple crafting is not affected.

picture link: http://i.imgur.com/gQaxwby.png

Edited by donma90, 14 April 2015 - 01:25 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, purple, upgrade