Team Speak

Team Speak communication team work chat

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

JagerBomb

JagerBomb
  • 26 posts

POPULAR

Okay I've started a Team Speak for Dead Zone. For those of you that are unfamiliar with Team Speak 3 it's a very simple app. Just down load the Team Speak 3 client. Its 100% free and I've already paid for the server. For those of you who are new to TS3 you will need a mic and speakers/headset. The down load is simple. Once its done down loading you simply open connections on the top right of the TS3 client, go to connect, and enter in the log in info as follows:    lax1.acera.co:9990    It's that simple! Right now it's just an open voice chat but as more players join I will make changes. Hope to see yall there!

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I joined today and we had a nice talk about lots of zombie-related stuff, if people want to talk rather then chat I'd recommend it.

JagerBomb

JagerBomb
  • 26 posts

Right on Tacticool! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! Jerome Walker and I had a GREAT zombie related convo last night! He even suggested some other good zombie games. A good multi player would be seriously fun with the ability to voice chat while we hunt zombies together. :)  Hey Con! You are welcome in the DZ voice chat/Team speak as well man as is your staff. :)  I'm still loving this DZ game though as well.   **Update**  You ARE Jerome Walker!! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Edited by JagerBomb, 09 April 2015 - 03:22 PM.

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

I can't go there since I don't have a mic, but since I want to give you some support, at least I'll give you my +1.

The Mentor

The Mentor
  • 164 posts
I went on and talked about various weird shit with Jerome and Canned Ham. Always wondered what you guys sound like.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,630 posts

I'll join you guys if Con decides to chime in.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I managed to get a Makeshift music bot. Which will play music whenever I'm online to control it.

I might play a storytelling podcast on it if enough people want it. For now it plays music at youtube quality.

vyking

vyking
  • 216 posts

definately cool getting to chat with the people ive been playing with for several years, thanks jager!

Edited by vyking, 20 May 2015 - 12:47 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,235 posts

I'll try and jump on this weekend some time, would be good to chat with you all!

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

*Hypetrain intensifies* Hopefully i'll be able to catch you online, with the mixed timezones and all.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,630 posts

Oh lawdy I need to keep my word!!!!

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Nice, might jump in at some point. I get to lazy to type sometimes.

Edited by Prpich25, 23 May 2015 - 09:22 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,235 posts

Sorry guys, had some stuff come up over the weekend, didn't have a lot of free time. When is the channel most active?

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

We had about 6 people on yesterday around 11 in GMT +1 But there's usually always atleast 1 other person online.

Edited by Tacticool Trumpet, 25 May 2015 - 07:52 AM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

We had about 6 people on yesterday around in GMT +1 But there's usually always atleast 1 other person online.

You may want to include the time as well as the timezone ;)

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Yeah didn't see many people in there myself. From the morning, noon, and evening, was kinda dead for the most part. I'll log in now see if there is anything going on in there.

Edited by Prpich25, 25 May 2015 - 07:50 AM.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

You may want to include the time as well as the timezone ;)

Thanks, i fixed it.

Con

Con
  • 4,235 posts

Cool, that's about 10pm for me I think. Will try and make time on Friday / Saturday night :D

The Mentor

The Mentor
  • 164 posts

Marked my calendar. You better show up!

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Looking at that clock.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Team Speak, communication, team work, chat