Photo

Black Screen

Trouble Shooting Black Screen Glitches

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JagerBomb

JagerBomb
  • 26 posts

Okay DZ community I need your help. Starting last Friday I started getting this black screen during missions AND raids? It actually does it on the map as well every now and then. It's getting progressively worse and as of yesterday happens more often than not? Its gotten to the point where its getting too expensive to keep spending my fuel to bring my teams back. I blew through 1k fuel in 3 days which is fine, but not when Im not getting hardly any war points.... And ideas whats causing this? Is anyone else having this prob? Is it a server issue? I'm pretty sure its not my comp or browser. I've been using I.E. for mos and it runs the game best for me out of all the browsers w/ little to no lag or issues up until last week. I am running duel monitors now but I doubt that is the cause. Ive had the duels set up for over a month with no problems. Any suggestions, info, or advice would be very appreciated and thanks in advance!  :)

Jager

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts
Have you tried turning shadows off in the settings?

JagerBomb

JagerBomb
  • 26 posts

I have not but I'll give it a shot and ty Recon.

JagerBomb

JagerBomb
  • 26 posts

Nope... Still friggen doing it.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trouble Shooting, Black Screen, Glitches