208 replies to this topic

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

You missed all the combination kits :P

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

Anyone else notice ALL the crafting kits in this picture?

Nice catch, have to day didn't look at it that closely myself.

You missed all the combination kits :P

Do you see the combo kits in the picture?

If no, then no he didn't miss them.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Missed as in, Not ALL kits are in the picture. But yeah my bad for the horrible.

Max1144

Max1144
  • 416 posts

Speaking of crafting kits - look what I just found on TLS wiki (lol):

Facebook_crafting_kits.jpg

The image is from here: http://tlaststand.wi...afting_kits.jpg

Chiara Sai

Chiara Sai
  • 6 posts

XD that pic is hilarious.. that scope on hammer.. hahaha.. i miss glasses with mounts for grenades.

IKR? Glasses with mounts for grenades. Strange place, the Dead Zone 

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,751 posts

After lots of crafting, i'm struggling to see why it wouldn't hurt to give melee weapons things like the possibility of injury resistance (good parrying), move speed etc; would spice things up and given we're all running out of APS kits before we've even started a crafting session, might keep us at it with other possibilities. :)

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 403 posts

I know that Con intended to limit large scale crafting when it came to crafting kits, but still, wouldn't hurt anyone if the drop rates increased. Also, would like to see more purple weapon crafting kits. It feels kind of lopsided when there're 5 purple gear crafting kits, but 1 purple weapon crafting kit. Would also give people some other option than to put assault kit on every single weapon they craft. It's a good, functional kit, but more choices would obviously make things better.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 106 posts

can you make the crafting kits actually work Con? I just wasted books to craft and can not use any kits above superior . Elite kits and rare kits would not work for me. I have tried clearing cache and refreshing with no luck. Can I have my books and fuel I wasted to craft kits I can not use back?

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 282 posts

can you make the crafting kits actually work Con? I just wasted books to craft and can not use any kits above superior . Elite kits and rare kits would not work for me. I have tried clearing cache and refreshing with no luck. Can I have my books and fuel I wasted to craft kits I can not use back?

Certain kits will not work with certain items, anything with a move speed penalty can't use a kit with a move speed bonus, grenade kits on glasses, there are a few others as well