Photo

Who Still Upgrades Uniques

upgrading

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

Hey Just wondering who still upgrades uniques. So far i only got Amrit and Neurotic_Grunt for upgrading

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

me... lol.. kinda... well, not really, just my own unis, and ive only maxed two unis now since the nerf.... sad times indeed :(

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

As a service?  no idea.

I upgrade my own Unis though (always have and always will).

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

Anyone wanna call up Vyking for another round?

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

I did a few people's earlier today.  But I only had 5K fuel on hand, so it went quickly.

I suspect there are still plenty of folks out there, but each one can not serve as many customers as before.  So the period of advertising services is much shorter.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Who does any more, i'm genuinely wondering why they bother, and for what return.  

I did some crafting with the alliance bonus, CotC, and the premium bonus last night so upped one or two items lying about wanting to level up, and was left reeling at how fast fuel was draining away. It was probably a psychologic catastrophic error to enable 1 fuel point per level upgrades, getting our collective heads back to upgrading uniques will probably take a while. I am wondering if they are to expensive to upgrade now; it costs money to open premium boxes with no guarantee of the crafting boost, and then serious amounts of fuel to up a level or two, with marginal improvements dependent on the item, way out of proportion to the in game value, unless it's a ranged long rifle. And even then

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

perhaps would be a good thing if the unique/rare crafting token was available to purchase outside packages.

Ragnarsson

Ragnarsson
  • 28 posts

I still do but your on my blocklist so not gone happen boy 

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

Hey Just wondering who still upgrades uniques. So far i only got Amrit and Neurotic_Grunt for upgrading

Just a question, are you looking for upgraders or just asking who is upgrading their items?

OmenXIII

OmenXIII
  • 13 posts

Upgrading uni is very expensive, so I avoid it at all costs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: upgrading