Photo

Infected Bounty Mission Fail

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

theend1984

theend1984
  • 2 posts

failed to kill infected police in 5 missions , 1 police station , 3 streets 1 security northwood east , kills 6/10

ps maby reduce the amount of missions needed , not evrione plays this game 24 h a day ... some have work and other things to do

theend1984

theend1984
  • 2 posts

brookvale east kill herk infected , got 4 in first run , on highway , after that did some streets , no more change to counter, killed atleest 6 so far nounty stuck at 4/5 

Ajd3479

Ajd3479
  • 2 posts

failed to kill 5 infected scientist in 7 missions. i did 2 residences, 2 streets, 2 warehouses and a construction site. managed to kill 26/5 fat infected, 122/25 infected runners and 4/5 infected scientist. i played every chance that time permitted and still couldnt complete the bounty. how is this fair?

Aether

Aether
  • 122 posts

martial law helps a little bit.

just don't use one above 40% or you'll find only riots.

rs

Pauledorn

Pauledorn
  • 12 posts

Okay so I've failed at 2 bounties in a row on same target Infected Herc in East/West Brookvale.. I missed by one on the last bounty... due to lag out on server at 3:05 left refresh to find incomplete mission and 3 hour return time for zero xp.  Today I finished all the bounties in East West and South Brookvale except for the infected herc in East.  I ran a total of 8 completed missions there.  I hit 2 streets, 2 parks, military base, warehouse, suburban street and unidentified building.  I got a grand total of 2 infected Herc's downed.... I used a 50% return speed book (4 hour), a 37% increased rare (30 min), and ran 10% return speed and 15% rare when not employing the other (better) books.  I waited the entire timer on each occasion.. In other words I threw EVERYTHING at it and still came up 3 herc's short.  Last 4 missions only needing the Herc's.  I'd also like to report that the unidentified building is BROKEN on my game with severe lag issue and game freeze on load out post mission.  I love the game and have completed like 8 bounties b4 these last 2 usually in 2-3 missions per zone as the game probably intends.. Thanks and please help.  Pauledorn