Clothing Ideas

clothing the last stand dead zone tls:dz clothes update ideas

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Big Snake

Big Snake
  • 27 posts

Clothing? Good or Bad? 

Should we get more clothing?Expand clothing to shirts,& pants? Agree or Disagree?

Example:180px-HERC_helmet.png+HERC_Mask_The_Last_Stand_Dead_Zone_versi+HERC Jacket & Pants +180px-Kevlar_Vest_-_HERC.png+HERC_Boots.PNG(Herc Boots) 

=HERC Survivor

Reverend

Reverend
  • 301 posts

The idea to change your survivors appearance comes up quite a lot (I'm new here and posted it myself then was told how common it is and have seen it a couple of times since my post.)

I believe they are going to implement it where you can change your clothes at some point.

From a game story perspective a HERC survivor does not make much sense, the HERC forces in the city have long been zombiefied and the survivors were pulled out, leaving the survivors to fend for themselves.

All the same yes I agree, I'd love to have my survivors look more like HERC/SWAT/military.

Big Snake

Big Snake
  • 27 posts

HERC survivor does not make much sense, 

Survivors gather gear?

Reverend

Reverend
  • 301 posts

Survivors gathering gear:

That works for me as well. Always did strike me as rather odd that survivors wouldnt try to find some form of body armour in a zombie apocalypse.

Of course the zombie outbreak has been going on for some time now so I doubt any H.E.R.C armour is still usable.

Remember that episode of The Walking Dead where they take over the prison? They are looking at some of the riot squad clothing and armour but it took a lot of the zombies skin off as well, you're not washing that out lol. Then theres the gas mask where they pulled it off and the zombies face came off with it. 

Having armour is great, wearing armour which still has a zombies decaying flesh stuck to it.....not so much.

Epithelium

Epithelium
  • 36 posts

cool

RoxyWyvern

RoxyWyvern
  • 89 posts

From a game story perspective a HERC survivor does not make much sense, the HERC forces in the city have long been zombiefied and the survivors were pulled out, leaving the survivors to fend for themselves.

All the same yes I agree, I'd love to have my survivors look more like HERC/SWAT/military.

Yes you are right, it was declared that all HERC forces were withdrawn from Union City at some stage. However it is highly likely that some soldiers were left behind. Think about the chaos that would have engulfed the city, not every commander would have kept his cool and maintained control over his soldiers. It would be easy for them to be simply written off as MIA or KIA when in fact they were still very much alive and fighting to stay that way. If you were abandoned by your superiors, wouldn't you join up with any group of survivors you could?

What about the units that were given the order to withdraw too late? Those that were cut off from retreat? Most likely there would be entire units that would have trapped inside the city after the defense systems went up around it. Then you would have those that turned, like that HERC scientist, and decided that the objectives of HERC were not in line with their moral compass. They would be the ones who would be helping survivors in any way they could. 

On topic now, I like the idea of total customization of the survivors. +1 from me

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

I'll take a mini skirt, high heeled boots, tube top, and a mini-length jacket please ^_^

No seriously, nice idea, but i like to have a cute women in my compound.

Big Snake

Big Snake
  • 27 posts

Came true 3 years later... C:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clothing, the last stand dead zone, tls:dz, clothes, update, ideas