Photo

Island "happy" Update

update new items inventory old items

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ivan

Ivan
  • 571 posts

Check out this small list of easy,simple things to do to make us happy(ier).

It doesnt require much coding work and it doesnt mess up game balance but infact helps it a little.

All it takes is some good will and you can do it :

1. We are getting new weapons and new gear and also we got crafting kits recently = more inventory space is so much needed.

2. It would be logical for every weapon/gear item to have its use in the game,in every game it is so. Currently you have several items that have no use at all.

Recon vest and Carrier harness lead the charge. Making recon vest to be wearable by engineer and possibly adding scavenging speed to it would make it usable. Having carrier harness (bra) get reload speed rolls same as bandos would make it usable too.

3. 2nd loadout although maybe more work to implement is something we were looking for a long time now (for a good reason).

4. And last but not the least take another look at the 6 pages recent raiding change thread where all the raiders are pleading for a

"ctrl + z" on the newest changes you made.

Thank you for reading.

Trent_RPD

Trent_RPD
  • 133 posts

This has nothing to do with the island update, all i saw from your post referring to the island update was ''we are getting new weapons and gear'' and that's it, the remaining text was just your personal requests about what you want to be fixed/implemented/changed in the game, when in reality, the island update is about a new area with new weapons, gear and possibly new active gear/schematics... the appropriate title for your post was ''small list of easy,simple things to do to make ME happy(ier) 

Ivan

Ivan
  • 571 posts

It was meant to be done along with the island update. I was referring to possible timing of this changes i suggested. Which are btw the things that the entire community is shouting out for both in the forums and in-game. So do your research first before making an attempt to come out as a smart one.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

There's a reason why CAG limits the inventory space. The game used to have unlimited inventory in the early days but it was removed due to server space. I doubt that it would increase unless it's paid (like the inventory upgrade).

314R

314R
  • 95 posts

"2. It would be logical for every weapon/gear item to have its use in the game,in every game it is so. Currently you have several items that have no use at all."

I understand this like : why can we find guns that are not m107, and armor that are not 70/70/70 with 12,5 ms?

I'm happy with my lvl 26 81% carrier harness.

My recon are very happy with their recon vest / blue sword in auto mission AND played. 

I think stuff is fine like it is now.

Jeppord

Jeppord
  • 7 posts

this is not about the island update. your post is misleading.

but i think some stuff you said is important. more inventory, more layout and all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, new items, inventory, old items