Photo

Herc 08-09 Reward Chances

herc reward fuel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

marcopoloq

marcopoloq
  • 3 posts

Since the new patch herc boxes somtimes give fuel rewards, I was wondering if you could actually end up with more fuel if you open enough boxes. If the chances of getting rewards would all be the same you could easily earn more fuel than you spend. 

If you assume the chances are all the same then 8 boxes would give 750, 150, 75 and 15 fuel once. If u buy the keycards per 5 the price is 120 fuel per card, you'll spend 960 fuel and you'd get 990 fuel back. I think the chances of the 'unknown item' reward are very low so then there would only be 7 kinds of rewards further increasing the profit to 990-840=150 fuel.

I'm not rich enough to just keep buying keycards and wanted to know what rewards other people are getting. I've only gotten 2 herc 08-09 boxes so far and they both gave me 75 fuel. 

This is only the fuel, you could get some pretty good things for the scematic and the books :)

Allen Lero

Allen Lero
  • 36 posts

The chances of getting purples or rare/unique items are 0.5% so you'll need alot of luck but i got  a unique G-17

Edited by Allen Lero, 23 May 2013 - 03:55 AM.

B_S

B_S
  • 37 posts

750 on my first open (first good luck with a supply box)

marcopoloq

marcopoloq
  • 3 posts

Hmm, the drop chance for the rare/unique item really are low.. i expected low, but that low? 

B_S your much luckier than me :( i've used all 5 of my keycards now and got 2x 75 fuel, the scematic and 2 peak oil books... oh well, not sure if i'm buying more keycards with my hard eaned fuel =p

Edited by marcopoloq, 21 June 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: herc, reward, fuel