Photo

Infected Bounty

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo
  • 11 posts

Why when I attack Police Stations there are no Police Zombies? The Infected Bounties make no sense. Why am I burning Fuel for a goal that can't be reached? Well I won't be anymore.

314R

314R
  • 95 posts

You get grenades and bandages too often as a reward. Don't spend fuel on bounties :/
Without dmu, there are many bounties you won't be able to complete.

The martial law book was supposed to bring more police infected, but it's not sure.

If you can't complete them with UCS 15%, you have to buy the 50% one. That should be enough.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
Another thing to add, JUST BECAUSE IT IS A POLICE STATION DOES NOT MEAN THERE WILL BE POLICE INFECTED. Choose places with high spawn rates.

annallia

annallia
  • 121 posts

Spicy is correct, it may be a police station but its a lowish spawn zone so you wont get much. I tend to do Military bases, streets, small streets, then parks and after that if I still need something its off to highways suburban streets and such.. you know other places with high spawn rates but not a lot of ammo or quality loot.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
Just a question, the is the highest in Unidentified Buildings? I think some said that, from before, but want to clarify.
I also use all of your areas annallia, since I know which are best, unlike some players we see here.

Tyrone

Tyrone
  • 135 posts

As far as I know, Unidentified Buildings only have more bugs than other locations, not more spawns or loot.

Though fixing the Martial Law book would be nice. I'd rather have a good, functional book than a piece of a collection.

annallia

annallia
  • 121 posts

I cannot speak to the unidentified buildings either. I tend to avoid them on manuals for the same reason I tend to avoid police stations since the layout changes, too much lag.

SirKillsALot

SirKillsALot
  • 4 posts

The bounties are just impossible to complete. Even with Dmu

Angelos_001

Angelos_001
  • 6 posts

Police are normally a problem when i do bounty's, but even without dmu but with union city shortcuts 50% hitting the high spawning areas alongside a high dps group to kill things as quickly as possible to spawn more i can get them done most of the time, tend to send one group to a high spawn area with high damage guns then the second to an ammo area to replenish them and get a good few kills in, may just be superstition but i tend to find the 1st group i send out always gets more walkers and the 2nd more rare infected, probably not the case but it keep it going when the timer starts ticking down.

Edited by Angelos_001, 06 July 2015 - 05:32 PM.

Tino

Tino
  • 48 posts

The bounties are just impossible to complete. Even with Dmu

As a dmu user I completely disagree. If you have dmu and fail each and every bounty, you are either doing something wrong or you choose not to spend much time on it.

I do sympathise with anyone struggling without dmu. That sounds hard.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

As a dmu user I completely disagree. If you have dmu and fail each and every bounty, you are either doing something wrong or you choose not to spend much time on it.

I do sympathise with anyone struggling without dmu. That sounds hard.

Haha, yup, I was literally at one infected scientist away from finishing the bounty on my alt, but I couldn't find it. :)

Raanie

Raanie
  • 10 posts

You have one day to complete a bounty.

And even with no DMU and with the highest amount of return time at high level (4 hours), you could do at least 8 missions per day.

Guessing that 12 hours are sleep hours and you send your survivors into two groups at one time. With ten survivors you could send 3 (3 3 4) at one run. So those are 12 missions.

In 8-12 missions you GOT to accomplish the bounty requirements. You must be very unlucky not to.

And ever considered not looting everything and leaving right after if you have a bounty in that city area?

Wait up the whole 7 minutes even if you did loot everything. Wait up for zombies.

Equipping the Martial Law in the Apocalypse book is a good decision as well, but making the rare zombies more often could cause you not to find enough basic walkers/runners for the task.