Photo

Men Are Not Shooting When Zombies Are Approaching, They Are Not Defending Themselves

Missions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lesafmanning

lesafmanning
  • 3 posts

I went on a Mission to the grocery store I took four men.  As soon as the zombies started approaching they stood there and would not fire....dead instantly while I am out 200 ammo now.  That is crap can someone please fix this.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Check your books. There should be one called "Ready, Aim, Zombies"

lesafmanning

lesafmanning
  • 3 posts

They were shooting prior to last night and now I tried it again this morning and the same thing happened along with me not being able to move the men. 

I checked my books and that book is already on there....is that why they are not shooting.

Edited by lesafmanning, 04 June 2015 - 04:11 PM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

I checked my books and that book is already on there....is that why they are not shooting.

Yes, that book stops your survivors from aiming and firing automatically. http://tlaststand.wi...._Aim._Zombies.

When you take the book off, they will defend themselves again.

It may be worth checking what a book does before equipping it in future so you don't have another nightmare like this.

Tyrone

Tyrone
  • 135 posts

Be careful to check your equipment - all of it, including books like that which give negligible rewards for significant hampering in interface ease of use - before going out on missions. Until you know precisely what they do, you might want to stick with books giving you understandable bonuses.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Missions