Photo

Craftable Unique Token

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Alice

Alice
  • 19 posts

Con,

Create a token that turns a purple item into a unique item.  Trade will be much like an ape with a handful of dung and everyone will be happy, except for those without the token.  Let it roll just the same as what happens on missions, but let us pick the item to roll it on.

Thank you and goodnight.

Kithraya

Kithraya
  • 25 posts

Con,

Create a token that turns a purple item into a unique item.  Trade will be much like an ape with a handful of dung and everyone will be happy, except for those without the token.  Let it roll just the same as what happens on missions, but let us pick the item to roll it on.

Thank you and goodnight.

It's not Path Of Exile

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,133 posts

No.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

I never seen such an TERRIBLE idea now imagine if i had one of those tokens and wanted to use in a purple M107 ?

If u see my point everione wold use tokens on purple LR´s and make a fortune.

Saughter

Saughter
  • 30 posts

Maybe not craftable Tokens, but why can't you use kits with tokens? I would rather use my kits when upgrading a weapon so I keep it's good stats instead of making it possibly worse.

But of couse I know it would make (uni's) OP because of that. So I don' use them ^^

kentreborn1

kentreborn1
  • 20 posts

Are you just mad that you only get purples?  Yeah... no to this idea... just no...

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

NO.

that is way too OP.

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

seriously, unless these tokens are crafted at 30,000 fuel its gonna break this game.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,531 posts

Why did this bad idea get a bump after 8 months???????

The OP is long gone

The idea was bad and got bad feedback

The idea had died and sunk

Why did anyone feel the need to bump it?