NightEagle

NightEagle
  • 298 posts

POPULAR

tumblr_inline_mj4gnm96Jz1qz4rgp.gif

Chiara Sai

Chiara Sai
  • 6 posts

Two weeks! Can't wait to join trade high to hear the buzz about this. 

Valcan11

Valcan11
  • 1 posts

Oh Yeah New Things

Trent_RPD

Trent_RPD
  • 133 posts

LOL i'm screwed, i don't have any LR's or raiding crap, GG PvE players 

sarahhhh

sarahhhh
  • 23 posts

do i need to take out the whiteflag to raid?

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,150 posts

LOL i'm screwed, i don't have any LR's or raiding crap, GG PvE players 

This is exactly why I never sold off my LRs and armors.

Just in-case Con releases something that would make me want to raid...

And guess what

He just did.

Well played Con, well played.

--

Side note. Con could you mark you last post in the Splash Screen thread as "solved"?  Was gonna do that once the preview was released but I don't have the power anymore.

Edited by Zingman, 13 July 2015 - 01:16 AM.

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 147 posts

OMG OMG OMG *Heavy Breathing* 

Best day ever Finally something for PvE players!!!!!!!

Love this update

Btw "Unique" drop from the largest haul sounds like most of the time it will be bad. by this I mean the uniques.

------------------------------

Con, just wanted to know are the missions you have there stacked like that based on difficulty or just random?

Edited by AZ Leader, 13 July 2015 - 01:18 AM.

vyking

vyking
  • 216 posts

looks good but brings several questions to mind

1. will loot mechanics work on same rng as previous loots

2. will books have an effect on your haul quality

3. for the love of god what happens in case of a disconnect. if a lockout is caused people will shit the bed

4. why no healing? after all the talk of survivor diversity no job for a doctor

cant wait to see it con, gj to all the team at CAG

interested to see the compound changes too, new barricaded area layout

Edited by vyking, 13 July 2015 - 01:35 AM.

Bertilda

Bertilda
  • 5 posts

After reading through the description, I have some questions that come to mind:

1. To piggyback on sarahhhh's comment, will we need to unequip White Flag to take part in the Raid on Union Island?

2. Will there be additional features to AI attacks on your compound (ex. HERC Sighted in addition to Infected Sighted)?

3. Partially piggybacking on vyking's 2nd question: will there be any new books or any discontinued books being brought back?

4. Will there be any new schematics along with the new weapons/gear?

5. Building upon my 4th question, will there be any new Improvised Weapons or Infamous weapons/gear/clothing?

6. What would be the return time for the survivors who successfully complete the entire mission set?

Zingman, I had the same thought, ever since I first heard that the island is definitely coming. Fortunately, I've already been rebuilding some of my relevant weapons/gear stockpiles, with some promising results.

4. why no healing? after all the talk of survivor diversity no job for a doctor

To clarify, we won't be able to treat injuries during the mission set, since the missions are meant to be back-to-back with no breaks in between; medics will otherwise still be able to heal.

I'm looking forward to the updates to come. :)

Edited by Bertilda, 13 July 2015 - 01:41 AM.

tywren

tywren
  • 11 posts

Can we expect the Stadium to be a mid-level raid set up along the same lines?

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 505 posts

I cant wait for union island :D

I hope I can keep my white flag equipped :)

Edited by Ghost Recon, 13 July 2015 - 01:31 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

To answer a few questions:

- It doesn't count as Player vs Player Raiding, so you can keep your White Flag equipped

- You can loot during the missions, books will affect the drops as normal, they will not affect your Raid Haul

- There's no return times once you've completed the raid

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,623 posts

Con is a real human being and a real hero. I'm glad it turned out this way. My uni long rifles have meaning now as a scholar. 

Trent_RPD

Trent_RPD
  • 133 posts

Can you tell us some more about the difficulty Con? how hard are you gonna make it for people with no Raiding Equipment AT ALL? is it like raiding a noob player's compound or Raiding a L1N member with a shotgun?  i really wish you can tell us more about it so i can decide if i'm gonna go back to the game and try this or just straight up quit u_u

If the HERC people are gonna be armed to the teeth and the Raid difficulty will be like an average Raid match i figure it's not gonna be fun for me and my KS shotgun...

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,623 posts

What are barricaded sections? 

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Can you tell us some more about the difficulty Con? how hard are you gonna make it for people with no Raiding Equipment AT ALL? is it like raiding a noob player's compound or Raiding a L1N member with a shotgun?  i really wish you can tell us more about it so i can decide if i'm gonna go back to the game and try this or just straight up quit u_u

If the HERC people are gonna be armed to the teeth and the Raid difficulty will be like an average Raid match i figure it's not gonna be fun for me and my KS shotgun...

They're hard. I struggle to complete them with average gear, but I'm also terrible at raiding. How difficult it will be will depend on a few things. 

- The maps are randomised, so you'll get a different mix of Infected or HERC maps each time

- The layouts are randomised, enemy positions can change too

- Did I mention there's traps? Yeah, they move around as well

The idea is that you'll have to be prepared for both outcomes. You go in with all long rifles, you're probably going to end up as HERC infected food. 

seth

seth
  • 17 posts

I'm love it

T_J

T_J
  • 481 posts
Sorry, I'm not in game, aside from the island in a couple weeks are the other things live like the level cap?