Photo

Raid On Union Island

• Please log in to reply
1142 replies to this topic

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

Sure, given the right set of missions.  The three you got were not too much of a problem; I can do that with my inferior weapons.  But I'm also stuck with crafted purple 70/32 armor, not 70/70 like you had.  I've got to heal after walking over a mine and taking 70% damage.  And on a HERC second wave mission, my 3 guys with RPK's are putting out so little damage (total 1500 dps), they get torn up, disengage, heal, re-engage, disengage, heal, etc, which leads me into running out of time and dying.

I've got a 26% completion rate on the HERC 2nd wave Monument (none at 100 pts) and a 65% completion rate on the HERC 2nd wave Compound (none at 100 pts).  Even if you discount my earlier attempts as training and count just my last 5 attempts, I'm 40% for the H2 Monument and 80% for the H2 Compound, best score 50 pts, which I only got once on the H2 Monument and once on the H2 Compound.  I have no time to take out the secondary objectives.

I wasn't using all 70/70 armors.
My recon had only 15% explosive resistance, and the leader/scav only had 70/65ish.
Also, getting 70/70 armors isn't a hassle, go to trade and snag a handful of them for a few keys.
You don't need 70/70 on everyone, too. Just learn mine placements and be sure to not send out armorless survivors. Send armored first or recon, then move others out when you know it is clear.

Also, these were just the maps I got this time, I'll do it again and see what maps I get. This was my first and so far only attempt with common weps.

treemaster

treemaster
  • 121 posts

This is a small thing and I am not completely sure this hasnt been mentioned before. But I feel like Herc mines should damage the zombies too on the island. If it is too much of a hassle to add this feature, I have no complaints.

Edited by treemaster, 30 May 2016 - 01:41 AM.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

Sure, given the right set of missions.  The three you got were not too much of a problem; I can do that with my inferior weapons.  But I'm also stuck with crafted purple 70/32 armor, not 70/70 like you had.  I've got to heal after walking over a mine and taking 70% damage.  And on a HERC second wave mission, my 3 guys with RPK's are putting out so little damage (total 1500 dps), they get torn up, disengage, heal, re-engage, disengage, heal, etc, which leads me into running out of time and dying.

I've got a 26% completion rate on the HERC 2nd wave Monument (none at 100 pts) and a 65% completion rate on the HERC 2nd wave Compound (none at 100 pts).  Even if you discount my earlier attempts as training and count just my last 5 attempts, I'm 40% for the H2 Monument and 80% for the H2 Compound, best score 50 pts, which I only got once on the H2 Monument and once on the H2 Compound.  I have no time to take out the secondary objectives.

https://www.youtube....rAMH9beKn63j-Wn

here u go

no uni armors this time, and a harder set of maps than last time.

Gonna do it again a few more times, try to get those "hard" second wave maps.