Compound Can't Be Repaired

repair compound impossible

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Altarbaz

Altarbaz
  • 7 posts

Hello Dear Con,

I had a few buildings destroyed, and i can't even click on them to repair them, they seem like "invisible" in the interface.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks.

My accounts concerned : Vinnie_Paz, Altarba

Edited by Altarbaz, 27 July 2015 - 07:01 PM.

Bella

Bella
  • 54 posts

I have the same problem. I can't fix my destroyed building. I can't even click on them.

NeuroticGrunt731

NeuroticGrunt731
  • 13 posts

I having the same problem at my compound too. http://prntscr.com/7xo38k

The Mentor

The Mentor
  • 164 posts

I also have this issue.

Bella

Bella
  • 54 posts

Mine is working now.. probably a glitch on the server?

TheDeadWalking

TheDeadWalking
  • 2 posts

Me too,i cant repair towers and fences,please reapair or we be indefense to living dead and raiders

davidlee

davidlee
  • 3 posts

im having same issues^^

Elroydb

Elroydb
  • 1 posts

Same. Everything was repairable after an infected attack fortunately. I hope you are able to identify and resolve this issue soon!

GOLATH

GOLATH
  • 1 posts

Sounds like lots of players are having the same issue (can't repair damaged/destroyed structures, traps, gates, anything). Because of this I've been defenseless all day and have been raided twice, and am about to be overrun by the infected, and can't defend myself resulting in downed survivors and stolen resources.

Its been like this all day, I've rebooted multiple times, accessed the game from completely different locations and computers, and nothing's fixed this issue.

This sucks, and I hope CA Games resolves this quickly, and does something nice for all those affected by this!

dwbergjt5262

dwbergjt5262
  • 1 posts

I too am having issue repairing the traps in my compund, the wrench is present fo each but nothing shows to be selected

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Fix for this issue is live, sorry guys and gals!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: repair, compound, impossible