Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

Great!

Con

Con
  • 4,143 posts

Great!

Hopefully. Sorry it took so long to getting around to addressing this.

Jakea031

Jakea031
  • 39 posts

my box today consisted of 5 crafting kits (2 separate green ones then 3 rare ones) and a bandana :'(

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 493 posts

still far better than mine, blue pdw, blue kit, green one and 10x smokes

I'd prefer meds as in lvl 5 bandages + gauze and antiseptic.

Jakea031

Jakea031
  • 39 posts

I take it back.. so much.. my level 12 alt just got the mask "contrast" and a key.... i guess some of the boxes just have bad luck, and others have good

Chemojoe

Chemojoe
  • 39 posts

Maybe there should be a choice of buttons - 'meh', 'ok', or 'great!' - depending on one's opinion of the box contents, and enabling the devs to keep an eye on customer satisfaction levels.

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

Opened my first improved box today. I got two green crafting kits, the Blackout mask, and a Premium Key!

Great!

crazyeightyfive

crazyeightyfive
  • 266 posts

So I've completed several Bounties since they were revamped - so far I say nice job Con, definitely happy with the new rewards.

Though I have to ask - have Ammo Caches been removed? I haven't seen one since the change - and for my lower accounts they were definitely welcome, so I imagine others' found them to be the same.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 526 posts

I have been getting more rares from infected bounties.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

1st attempt

Rare crafting kit+

Bounty mask: Blood+

Red bandana mask+

Green crafting kit+

I'm not dissapointed, or atleast, i wouldn't be, if i didn't have all these things already :P

Edited by Scrub McLordington LXIX, 27 September 2015 - 07:13 PM.

HECU_Guy

HECU_Guy
  • 110 posts

I agree to pretty much everything ppl's commented about IB's so far ...

I began to ignore them for the following reasons:

> increased amount of times I get disconnected whenever I try to complete them (like now, after having done the last HERC base I used to have so much trouble with at the island!) - It somewhat works better without IB's either being done or already having expired ... 

> total absence of fuel in the last (hmmm let's make an estimate here!) 25 bounty boxes I've opened - sometimes getting pure medical supplies ...

> I also feel like my gaming is conditioned to either fullfiling the IB's and keep playing or ignore IB's and get an increase on disconnections ... that's why I opted for not doing them long ago ... 

my idea about Infected bounties ... to completely solve an unnecessary amount of trouble: 

>>> why not adding an option to Infected bounties? why not placing a BIG, SHINY "DISCARD"/"IGNORE BOUNTY" button on top of the infected bounty box icon? (like over the image of the 3 clearances needed to open the bounty box!)

Aether

Aether
  • 122 posts

i've got a green craft kit a rare LR and a bit of fuel.

fair enough for me

carloscar

carloscar
  • 47 posts

booty3.png

booty4.png

booty5.png

booty7.png

Since the change in the infected bounties I feel that the difficulty in the task has increased, but because of the new prizes I think is fair for it to be harder.

But why remove the ammo caches from the infected bounties?

The caches were the only way for me to get ammo to do my alliance tasks faster and focus only in looting weapons.

If this is for the best of all the players I can live without them, but if this has been made for another reason I will like to request to put them back to the infected bounties.

Leuther

Leuther
  • 6 posts

i wish level 10+ would get a fuel reward for completing a bounty kill even if they dont open the bounty box...... sigh im low on fuel and someone would just go and raid me because i have a fuel generator which is just "GREAT"

MrSurvivor

MrSurvivor
  • 21 posts

I swear even the war boxes are better...

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

Today's bounty box. I am not complaining, just showing it.

iM6OVTU.png

The Conspiracy Guy

The Conspiracy Guy
  • 165 posts

http://assets-cloud....nal/3395256.jpg

"Great" news today.  Thanks.

for some reason im still getting crap. its a bunch of meds, some nades, and nothing good like fuel or keycard or good prem cloth. In my 5 box total. just that I forgot the exact stuff.

crazyeightyfive

crazyeightyfive
  • 266 posts

So, overall impressions so far: I've had a few Bounties that yielded crap (3x Green Kits and a blue weapon), but far from the near-uniform crap that was the previous rewards.

Generally the rewards are better - I've received several lvl 3 keys, 1 Premium key, and several tokens of varying hue, including two unique ones.

Fuel rewards don't seem as prevalent as some peoples', but definitely more than was true before.

I really like the changes you guys have made Con and Co.

Now, for the negative: I would recommend allowing no more than two slots worth of green kits - three seems a touch high.

I'd remove Rare weapons entirely, and replace them with Infamous Components (which I imagine almost all end up as anyway).

And please, please, please bring back the Ammo Caches! This relatively insignificant item is one of my favorite additions that you guys have made to the game, and I know other players are sorry to see them absent as well.

Again, overall impression: very nice changes, thank you.

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

With all survivors above lvl 50, what's the point of still getting lvl 45 blue items ? I would prefer even a green kit that might one day find some use in a crafting session, than an item that will be automatically (with no possible exception at this level) recycled. Adding research notes in bounties would be a way to balance their low drop rate. This has already been suggested several times, I'm just adding my feedback.

Edited by Ronan, 05 December 2015 - 11:20 AM.

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 364 posts

I miss the ammo crates