Photo

'great' Button

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Andre Kroon

Andre Kroon
  • 19 posts

What about one of the slots being something of your choosing, obviously not prem keys or fuel. But make it so that you can choose if you want a weapon every bounty box, then one of the slots is always a weapon, or maybe armor, or active gear, or meds etc etc. 

Probably not that useful as all that really matters from bounty boxes are the prem keys and fuel, but it might make it a bit more bearable when you always get something thats even somewhat useful to you. 

EDIT: Things have already been changed for the better but this may still be a fun addition.

Edited by Andre Kroon, 07 April 2016 - 08:25 PM.

Zayzayer2029

Zayzayer2029
  • 25 posts

Hm... Maybe infected bounty rewards are something like quality item chance which drops down when you find a quality item for a period of time. I think everyone noticed, even DMU players that after some really intense scavenging you get only black/grey/green or blue items at best.

Allow me to describe my personal experience and a situation I had. Some time ago, discouraged by tragic bounty rewards (green kits and smoke grenades) I began to ignore infected bounties. I let about 5  of them to expire, then, tired of fruitless looting I took 2 week break from the game. When I returned to play, I've found 3 uniques and 2 rares in one day (no DMU just UCS-50% and 4% shiny) and when I finished the infected bounty, the reward was surprisingly nice (at least for me). I cannot provide a screencap because I don't screencap such things but it was something like 180 fuel (1 slot was 100, another one was 80), LVL3 HERC card and 3 rare swifthand kits which I gladly used to craft ammo mods. Maybe it's just my isolated case or maybe someone had a similiar situation (Anyone, hmm?). I don't know people... It's just random numbers generator and dice rolls, just keep trying. Or test my method of letting few infected bounties to expire.

As for the "GREAT!" button itself, well, I don't care much about it but I'll suggest nonetheless that it could be changed to simple "Ok", because "Ok" can express all 3 types of feelings towards infected bounty reward, positive, neutral and negative, where "GREAT!" is positive only.

Andre Kroon

Andre Kroon
  • 19 posts

As for the "GREAT!" button itself, well, I don't care much about it but I'll suggest nonetheless that it could be changed to simple "Ok", because "Ok" can express all 3 types of feelings towards infected bounty reward, positive, neutral and negative, where "GREAT!" is positive only.

Great! Can be negative aswell, as in you just for example lost the lottery just barely and you yell out, GREAT! And storm off mad...

Zayzayer2029

Zayzayer2029
  • 25 posts

Great! Can be negative aswell, as in you just for example lost the lottery just barely and you yell out, GREAT! And storm off mad...

D'oh! Yup, you got me there. You're right. "GREAT!" can be negative as well.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 144 posts

Please - No more clothing in 50+ Infected Bounty Boxes

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Please - No more clothing in 50+ Infected Bounty Boxes

Or just add more clothing varieties to the boxes because all we basicly get is stupid hoodies and jeans.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 526 posts

Clothing rate in infected bounty rewards need to be lowered I feel its becoming too common like the green crafting kits problem we had in the past. For people who are level 50+ no more level 45 items , rare, purple  or blue weapons.

Union island rewards have also had a problem with winning level 50+  schematics that we already unlocked. Those schematics 50+ should be removed from the union island rewards and be put into missions in Green plains and waterside areas.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

Clothing rate in infected bounty rewards need to be lowered I feel its becoming too common like the green crafting kits problem we had in the past. For people who are level 50+ no more level 45 items , rare, purple  or blue weapons.

Union island rewards have also had a problem with winning level 50+  schematics that we already unlocked. Those schematics 50+ should be removed from the union island rewards and be put into missions in Green plains and waterside areas.

dont forget useless mine casings and other junk components. 

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 526 posts

dont forget useless mine casings and other junk components. 

That's another good point too.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts
For the Infected Bounties, I think the 'civilian' clothing like jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, etc, and those 1% accessories should be removed from the Bounty boxes all together, and have their chances of appearing in the Dead Zone increased to compensate. They're worth nothing now, their drop rates are insane and is becoming box filler.

The camo and military clothing should still be kept imo. They are fine, since they're already rare to unbox and there is also demand for them (I hope I'm not the only person who enjoys them).

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

For the Infected Bounties, I think the 'civilian' clothing like jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, etc, and those 1% accessories should be removed from the Bounty boxes all together, and have their chances of appearing in the Dead Zone increased to compensate. They're worth nothing now, their drop rates are insane and is becoming box filler.

The camo and military clothing should still be kept imo. They are fine, since they're already rare to unbox and there is also demand for them (I hope I'm not the only person who enjoys them).

Agreeeeed.

The 'civilian' clothing should have a chance of dropping anywhere, unlike how currently they work. In fact, other than masks, all clothing should be scavengeable at any level.