- 75% mission xp

Always at zombie rush

Green

+50% Weapon Accuracy

+50% Melee Weapon Damage

- 50% Zombie movement Speed

No dogs and running zombies

Duration: 20min

This book would make the Compound Infected Defense look more like an old zombie apocalypse movie, they are swarming like crazy on your defense, in insane numbers. But they are still slow, but because they are slow you can put well placed shot faster, and so will melee weapons. Also, equipping this would ensure that you will have an immediate infected attack at least once.

This would make one zombie defense 20mins long, making it a little more fun, but that depends on someone's perception, but if you are willing to equip this at all then you are having fun using it. The xp should also go down by a lot, so that it will not increase so much XP in a single attack. Granted it will give you significantly more xp than normal, but within a balanced level.

Lets face it, some times you just have to push to the extreme to make this more interesting.

Personal Notes:

It would be really scary to equip that with "They're Not Human" +"They Live Again" and/or "Walloped"

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Ehh sorry gabby, but this would be OP for XP grind. I can maybe see this being a super expensive premium book, like Hardcore...but still, imo these would make levelling up too easy.

Sorry, but I'll give this one a pass.

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 24 May 2013 - 03:47 AM.

Midimiaow

Midimiaow
  • 329 posts

That's... a lot of rules text... 

Personally, I find that "beacons" which instantaneously summon five minutes of zombies X levels above your survivors are enough. You don't need a book for that.

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

Ehh sorry gabby, but this would be OP for XP grind. I can maybe see this being a super expensive premium book, like Hardcore...but still, imo these would make levelling up too easy.

Sorry, but I'll give this one a pass.

Any compromise you can advise

Like -99% xp gain?

That's... a lot of rules text... 

Personally, I find that "beacons" which instantaneously summon five minutes of zombies X levels above your survivors are enough. You don't need a book for that.

Wait, you can make your beacon attract zombies?

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Lol just don't make it so complicated...Hardcore is ridiculous enough as it is.

remove the +700% attacks and the attack duration. Those are the most important.

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

Lol just don't make it so complicated...Hardcore is ridiculous enough as it is.

remove the +700% attacks and the attack duration. Those are the most important.

The attack duration IS the money-maker...

Anything else? are you sure you won't settle for -99% XP gain instead?

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

double post - removed

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 24 May 2013 - 12:00 PM.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

The attack duration IS the money-maker...

Anything else? are you sure you won't settle for -99% XP gain instead?

Ehh, then it will become a complete waste of time. Hell, even -75% is IMO overkill, maybe even bump it to -50%.

Its cool that you're making a tough book, but there has to be some incentive to use it too.

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

Ehh, then it will become a complete waste of time. Hell, even -75% is IMO overkill, maybe even bump it to -50%.

Its cool that you're making a tough book, but there has to be some incentive to use it too.

Well yes it has some incentives, such as higher XP overtime

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: book, night, of, the, living, dead, challenge, zombie, apocalypse, slow